Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:15 AM   1
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,900


Hi ladies,

I wanna make a tutu for my daughter for Halloween and to do this I need to buy tulle. I do not know if this is just the American name for it as when I put it into ebay I only find American sellers. Anyone know if there is an alternative British name for this? Anyone know where I could get it or how long/much delivery would be from America?

Thansk xx

Status: Offline
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 03:46 AM   2
Wannabe Mommy
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 2,289
I don't think there's another name officially but some people call it net mesh or net fabric. I've found this link that might help

Status: Offline
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 08:58 AM   3
I Love Lucy
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Illinois, USA
Posts: 8,039
Where ever you buy fabric in your city probably carries the material. I would check there before buying online and having to pay extra costs for shipping.

Status: Offline