Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 4th, 2017, 04:57 AM   1631
babycrazy1706
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Uk
Posts: 5,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytales87 View Post
Baby crazy: IMPO your personal fertility status is more important than age
E.g I just turned 30 have very low egg levels my sis who's 35 still has a v good egg level. Might be worth doing some initial testing just now to give you an indicator of how things are for you in making your choice to wait. Goodluck in your journey and in uni xx
Good point!
How do I go about doing this ? Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 4th, 2017, 05:05 AM   1632
darkriver
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycrazy1706 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytales87 View Post
Baby crazy: IMPO your personal fertility status is more important than age
E.g I just turned 30 have very low egg levels my sis who's 35 still has a v good egg level. Might be worth doing some initial testing just now to give you an indicator of how things are for you in making your choice to wait. Goodluck in your journey and in uni xx
Good point!
How do I go about doing this ? Xx
Contact a local clinic for an initial consultation I think . They will do a scan.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 4th, 2017, 09:21 AM   1633
fairytales87
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycrazy1706 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytales87 View Post
Baby crazy: IMPO your personal fertility status is more important than age
E.g I just turned 30 have very low egg levels my sis who's 35 still has a v good egg level. Might be worth doing some initial testing just now to give you an indicator of how things are for you in making your choice to wait. Goodluck in your journey and in uni xx
Good point!
How do I go about doing this ? Xx
Are you in the UK Hun?
If so book into a local clinic for an initial consultation they will do bloods and an ultrasound
If you aren't ready just now but worried about your fertility you could always do fertility preservation (Egg freezing etc)
If you need any help looking up things etc pm me and I will help you xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 4th, 2017, 09:38 AM   1634
darkriver
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,406
Well I have decided to have an initial consultation in the next few months myself. It would be good to have a check up and make sure I save for the right process.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 4th, 2017, 12:50 PM   1635
fairytales87
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkriver View Post
Well I have decided to have an initial consultation in the next few months myself. It would be good to have a check up and make sure I save for the right process.
I wish you all the luck in the world lovely xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 13:24 PM   1636
babycrazy1706
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Uk
Posts: 5,233
Thanks girls xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 8th, 2017, 10:07 AM   1637
mimi4
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 84
I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 25th, 2017, 02:01 AM   1638
K.N
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NZ
Posts: 336
Hey guys, just popping in quickly to send you all hugs and love and prayers that life is being kind to you all. Especially you darkriver - just going by the quick read through I just did!

We're nearing summer here so the weather is finally starting to slowly get nicer by the week. Thankgod. Spring can be so all over the place with weather patterns, but winter just gets so dreary and so dark so early. It's nice to leave work with daylight left in the day!

As for baby. Things are going good. Headaches have eased now, still get them but not as much. 22+4 days today; so time is disappearing. Nearly viable now - which feels like such a big relief!! Had my scan at 18weeks, and found out that baby is a little girl - so just got the big decisions to make for names now. Which is hard!!

Anyway, hugs again to you all xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 27th, 2017, 05:31 AM   1639
Rags
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.N View Post
Hey guys, just popping in quickly to send you all hugs and love and prayers that life is being kind to you all. Especially you darkriver - just going by the quick read through I just did!

We're nearing summer here so the weather is finally starting to slowly get nicer by the week. Thankgod. Spring can be so all over the place with weather patterns, but winter just gets so dreary and so dark so early. It's nice to leave work with daylight left in the day!

As for baby. Things are going good. Headaches have eased now, still get them but not as much. 22+4 days today; so time is disappearing. Nearly viable now - which feels like such a big relief!! Had my scan at 18weeks, and found out that baby is a little girl - so just got the big decisions to make for names now. Which is hard!!

Anyway, hugs again to you all xxx
How quickly this has gone KN! I'm pleased your headaches are easing off now, hopeful that means you'll get to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy - personally I loved the bit after the morning sickness when I could feel and see my bump.

Ah, the name!! I knew all along what I'd call a girl or a boy - I'm big into family names, but I didn't tell anyone until he was born and named (I was worried that they'd pass me a baby that looked nothing like the name I'd decided). I needn't have worried, I knew my dad's name was perfect for him when they held him up and he had a grumpy furrowed brow and huge hands (in fact when I saw him I said to my mum 'I hope it's a boy with hands that size')

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Things are getting there with Ds & I. We're in the process of moving house, which wasn't planned but is necessary since mum died. We've moved ourselves already, just need the furniture now, decorating in the meantime.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 21st, 2017, 01:52 AM   1640
fairytales87
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 530
Hope everyone is well xx



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO