Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 5th, 2017, 13:26 PM   4011
sienna
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 345
Thanks ladies for all your support I am feeling much calmer about it all now, still disappointed but ready to move on. I was hoping to cycle again as soon as possible with Gennet but as they have a wait list for DE and there age limit has changed to 49 I am now looking for another clinic. Gennet did recommend ISCARE in Bratislava which I have contacted and they seem quite reasonable and I am now on their wait list. Any suggestions what to try for my next cycle would be appreciated.

Mikihope how are you doing I’m sorry to hear about your lining, I’m going to try taking L-Arginine for my next cycle as it’s supposed to help increase blood flow.



Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 6th, 2017, 14:40 PM   4012
mikihope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: California
Posts: 198
I’m so happy to hear from you, Sienna! You are so strong, and I’m glad to see that you are moving forward already. I bought L-arginine for my lining too, right after I found out that it was thin and growing so slowly. Let’s hope it works for us! I also got vitamin E at the same time. I was thinking of acupuncture, but I will have to find the time, plus it’s not very cheap!

I'm excited to be started on the cycle, but am still in a holding pattern, taking my BCP and waiting for a calendar from the nurse. I hope that you find a clinic and get started really soon!



Status: Online
 
Old Mar 6th, 2017, 18:38 PM   4013
2have4kids
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rocky mountains
Posts: 6,259
Wishing you both a thick triple lining and success! Will be stalking...



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 7th, 2017, 21:42 PM   4014
crystal443
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 9,833
Sienna I know a lady going to Bratislava for embryos she leaves in a week she met the age cut off as well but thankfully it's a different story in slovakia.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 8th, 2017, 06:45 AM   4015
Pinkie3
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 1,328
Sienna, I'm so sorry to hear this cycle was negative and wish you the best with moving forward.

I used a clinic in Greece called Newlife that I couldn't recommend highly enough, I believe their age restrictions are quite high x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 8th, 2017, 14:14 PM   4016
mikihope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: California
Posts: 198
Thanks, 2have, I’m glad that my lining has a stalker! How are you doing these days?

I got my calendar yesterday and I was so excited, but I see that they have me on the estrogen patches and not the pills. I did pills on the mock cycle, so switching to patches makes me nervous. Anyone have experience with the patches, do they work better than the pills? I was up to 2 vaginally and 3 orally towards the end of my mock cycle…



Status: Online
 
Old Mar 8th, 2017, 16:00 PM   4017
2have4kids
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rocky mountains
Posts: 6,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikihope View Post
Thanks, 2have, I’m glad that my lining has a stalker! How are you doing these days?

I got my calendar yesterday and I was so excited, but I see that they have me on the estrogen patches and not the pills. I did pills on the mock cycle, so switching to patches makes me nervous. Anyone have experience with the patches, do they work better than the pills? I was up to 2 vaginally and 3 orally towards the end of my mock cycle…
<--
Hoping for a successful cycle soon!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 8th, 2017, 16:15 PM   4018
sienna
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal443 View Post
Sienna I know a lady going to Bratislava for embryos she leaves in a week she met the age cut off as well but thankfully it's a different story in slovakia.
thanks Crystal, is she on this forum as I would be interested in finding out how she gets on and what she thinks of the clinic. I haven't found anyone else who has been, I'm on their wait list now so just waiting for donors. How's things with you?



Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 8th, 2017, 16:19 PM   4019
sienna
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie3 View Post
Sienna, I'm so sorry to hear this cycle was negative and wish you the best with moving forward.

I used a clinic in Greece called Newlife that I couldn't recommend highly enough, I believe their age restrictions are quite high x
thanks Pinkie, I'm on the wait list at ISCARE but will have a look at Newlife age limit.



Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 11th, 2017, 18:05 PM   4020
mikihope
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: California
Posts: 198
Have you looked into clinics in Cyprus, Sienna? I don't have experience with looking overseas, but I remember reading success stories from ladies who are in their 50s and have used clinics there. They seem to have high age limits there...

Anyone familiar with PGS testing? Even though my donor is 29, I am planning to not test for this first fresh cycle. But I was wondering if it makes sense to do PGS testing at a later point for subsequent FET if I am unsuccessful (if I get frosties from this cycle).



Status: Online