Myshelsong how exciting! I hope AF shows up right on time.
Paislee I'm sorry to hear that. I know grading systems can all be different. A C might be a B at a different clinic. I believe one of my frosties may be a C but I try not to worry bc if it's meant to be it will.
Abe I'm with you I want to wait awhile to get my body ready I want to try to eat better (gluten and dairy free) a couple months before our transfer.
Financially we are going to transfer two bc our insurance will only pay for one more transfer so in order to save our money for another fresh we decided we will do both. I'm going to be 32 next month so I feel like I'm running out of time.
I have no idea what my follicles are left in the freezer. The first two that we used were of good quality.. fresh I think was 5bb (which did take) and the last was 4bb, but ended as a chemical last month. So thinking these will be of lower quality as they always use the best first. But I am not going to worry about it, I have heard so many stories of 3bc or 4cc implanting fine and having a healthy live birth.
How was your baseline star? I am so excited for you
Waiting around for af now, feeling totally normal s not sure when this is going to happen. I am also feeling out f time. I hit the 35 mark in October and omg it is such a hard line to hit with no live births.
Baseline went well Tuesday and now day 3 of estrogen!
I thunk my daughter was a 5bb, think theast which wanna blighted ovum was 4ab, the ones I have left are five 4's can't remember the grades but remember the next is a 4bb and one 3
Like you the grades don't worry we whatever they are what will be will be!
Hi all - this waiting game is terrible. I have to wait for next AF and schedule some more tests for dr. So my FET will not be until atleast april now. But Dr said it's best to rule everything out before we use our frozen embryos.
Star I'm glad your baseline went well! What's the next step? I'm new to FET.
Dogmommy, it is good to rule everything out before moving forward I think. What tests are you doing?
I am still waiting for AF. If she doesn't arrive by tomorrow I think we are going to push FET to April so hubs can be here for it. Looks like he will be in Newfoundland starting the 26 so this freaking sucks.
Dogmommy, after starting estrogen I have a scan after 10 days to check lining, if it's over 8mm I start progesterone and transfer is 5 days later
If it isn't thick enough info back a week later to check again when all should be fine and transfer 5 days after that
Last 2 fets I have had though lining hasn't been thick enough after 10 days so I'm expecting the same again
My, sorry you have to wait longer! I hope it isn't too long did af arrive?
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.