Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 6th, 2017, 08:52 AM   1381
scoobybeans
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: New York
Posts: 1,618
mnelson- I'm so sorry about the BFN but it sounds like you had a really productive WTF appointment. That's encouraging that your RE is so optimistic. I think taking a break during Christmas is a good idea. Give yourselves some time to relax and enjoy the holidays and start fresh in the new year. I decided to so the same thing last year after having a polyp removed in November and I was glad not to have that added stress over the holidays.

ask- Stats seem to be all over the place when it comes to IVF. I guess it has to do with all of the different studies that are out there. 80% sounds fantastic though, I'm so glad they think you will be successful! I was given pretty miserable odds, I think around 20%? Good luck!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 9th, 2017, 16:05 PM   1382
MrsHowley81
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 797
I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone!! Really need the good luck of this thread once again. You must all be very pregnant now. After my MMC in August I'm back again EC is due next week. Hope you're all ok?



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 9th, 2017, 16:11 PM   1383
star25
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 4,575
Hi Mrs, I’m ok thank you, lots of luck with everything next week, let us know how it goes



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 9th, 2017, 16:30 PM   1384
Ask4joy
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,584
Hi MrsH! Good luck with your EC tomorrow!

I’m 5dp5dt and got a faint bfp yesterday and a positive digi today! Cautiously optimistic! We transferred a PGS normal day 5 4BB female.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 11th, 2017, 07:54 AM   1385
koj518
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: US
Posts: 1,681
Good luck MrsH!!!

Sending lots of positive vibes your way!!


Congratulations Ask!!! So excited for you!!!
Looks like you're keeping the luckiness of this thread alive!!!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 11th, 2017, 08:40 AM   1386
star25
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 4,575
Mrs h what day is ec?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 11th, 2017, 15:37 PM   1387
MrsHowley81
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 797
Star EC is Wednesday, just done my trigger about an hour ago, this cycle had really dragged it's nice to finally see the finish.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2017, 05:04 AM   1388
MrsHowley81
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Gloucestershire
Posts: 797
So just had EC and we got 8 eggs. Will update tomorrow with fertilisation report.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2017, 08:08 AM   1389
star25
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 4,575
Well done Mrs! Fingers crossed for tomorrow



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 13th, 2017, 11:37 AM   1390
koj518
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: US
Posts: 1,681
MrsH - Yay! Keeping my fingers crossed for good fert results tomorrow!



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO