Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 16:47 PM   31
sublime_ivy
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkbapbt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime_ivy View Post

OH WOW

I had never seen these before, truly amazing. I cant believe you can abort at 24 weeks and look at your lush little boy.
Yeah I know hey? It really makes my stomach turn to even think about it. They asked us before I had him if we wanted to "do everything" to save him, give him support to let him pass without comfort or just let him pass away or live naturally without any medical intervention. I did everything. I just couldn't live with the what if's, you know?

Anyways I dont want to off topic this thread!

Thanks!

Your baby it tooo cute!!
Thanks, your boy is lush too. I'd love to hear your story sometime.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 16:50 PM   32
NIfirsttimer
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,309
awhh thanks!! it was her fave position for ages.. think it must be how she was positioned before she was born!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 16:56 PM   33
Becky
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Bucks
Posts: 3,115
Jacob roughly a month old



Jacob the other day




 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 17:02 PM   34
bubbles
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,957
Edward at 6 or 7 mins old


And this is the most recent on I have on the computer about 7months old



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 17:34 PM   35
nkbapbt
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North Vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 3,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime_ivy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkbapbt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime_ivy View Post

OH WOW

I had never seen these before, truly amazing. I cant believe you can abort at 24 weeks and look at your lush little boy.
Yeah I know hey? It really makes my stomach turn to even think about it. They asked us before I had him if we wanted to "do everything" to save him, give him support to let him pass without comfort or just let him pass away or live naturally without any medical intervention. I did everything. I just couldn't live with the what if's, you know?

Anyways I dont want to off topic this thread!

Thanks!

Your baby it tooo cute!!
Thanks, your boy is lush too. I'd love to hear your story sometime.

Its in the preemie forum under Lakai Kraft..its a long read!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 18:34 PM   36
Beltane
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 4,399
What a great thread!

My lil guy looks nothing like he did the day he was born!



Attached Images
File Type: jpg 015.jpg (95.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (91.9 KB, 8 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 22:55 PM   37
sublime_ivy
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIfirsttimer View Post
awhh thanks!! it was her fave position for ages.. think it must be how she was positioned before she was born!
Sorry I said boy, lol. I always do that. I have about 12 friend up here with babies and only 2 are girls so I call all babies boys atm. Not good, especialy as I know that they are girls!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 22:57 PM   38
sublime_ivy
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 1,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles View Post
Edward at 6 or 7 mins old


And this is the most recent on I have on the computer about 7months old
Aww he looks like a cheeky chops. Handsome boy.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 00:26 AM   39
Zoey1
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California, USA
Posts: 814
Here's Juliette at birth & 11 weeks later! I think she has alot of the same precious similarities.

15min. old. =)


7.5weeks


11weeks



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 26th, 2009, 02:09 AM   40
sophie c
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: cardiff, wales
Posts: 2,862
i cant see your pics hun??

every ones baby's are soo cute ill find some now

xx



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
baby

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO