Hope all is ok! My son has ate loads of bits of thread, fibres, bits of paper and wrappers and all kinds of other stuff the Hoover has missed or my other kiddos have left lying around, thankfully they all passed straight through him but it is a worry.
My second youngest was worse, he drank loads of cooking oil on one occasion (made him violently sick) and washing up liquid which NHS direct said may make him vomit but otherwise as it was just a normal type it wouldn't be toxic. My OH as a toddler ate loads of coins! His dad was checking every nappy just to make sure they all came out safely xx
oh dear summer rain you have had a time of it bless them
the nurse we saw said its fine that i brought her its best to be checked out when they swallowed something as you dont know if its toxic or not but she is fine they have just said to expect some carpet in her poop lol im sure that will be funny when it comes round lol
she said her little girl once ate one of those glade air freshners the ones with the beads in she ate all the beads out of it she said she was fine but was terribly worried so knows what it feels like lol she did say girls seem to be worse for picking tings up and eating them as oppose ot boys dont know if there is any truth behind it my son has never eaten anything weird lol
Glad she is ok! There may be a bit of truth in what she said about boys vs girls in this regard, my two older boys were mainly sensible except for one incident where eldest DS fed second eldest a piece of wood left over from when the laminate flooring was fitted that we had overlooked, he started choking and we had to smack him on the back really hard and the bit of wood flew out. My youngest sister though she would eat or suck on anything and everything, including mud, small stones, insects and worms, felt tips (and the kids' ones were not as non toxic back in the day), my ink stamping sets, poisonous leaves and paint off the woodwork in my parents house. Its a wonder she is still here! Even at the age of 4 or 5 she had not grown out of this and then decided it would be a good idea to stick stuff up her nose instead. My parents were tearing their hair out! xx
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.