Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:07 PM   1
Jenna1985
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ontario
Posts: 415

Baby names! Early I know. But it doesn't hurt :D


Anyone have any names picked out?
My husband and I have a few!

Boy

Jaxon
Kaleb
Alexander


Girl

Amelia
Lilika
Jocelyn



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:10 PM   2
sadangel777
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,124
Those are nice names! It's never too early!

My husband and I are in agreement for the girl's name: Freya Sidhe (pronounced Fray-a Shay) The first name is the Norse goddess of beauty and the second is gaelic for faery.

The boy's name, however, we are NOT in agreement! He wants Magnus Alexander ... Magnus, blech.

I say I will compromise on Alexander Magnus, but we are still going back and forth! He wants a "strong" name ... ugh.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:22 PM   3
Jenna1985
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ontario
Posts: 415
I Like both your names, I am in agreement with Magnus as a middle name though. I like strong names too buuuuuut.....Yeah, I love Alexander



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:28 PM   4
Gem1302
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nottingham UK
Posts: 1,497
I love this thread! We've agreed on Jenson Melvyn for a boy (Melvyn after the boyfriends dad who sadly passed away suddenly last year) but can't really agree on a girls name yet, we've been through Autumn, Pheobe, and now we like Faye, which I think is pretty

I also like Amelia but boyfriends not so keen and Jaxons lovely!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:30 PM   5
Breezybaby80
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Fareham
Posts: 800
I don't have any names yet, although im kinda liking farrah. My friends got a boy called Jaxon who's 6 and didn't know anyone called that (she likes making up her kids names) it's since become popular here lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:33 PM   6
iluvmyfamily
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Townsend, DE
Posts: 4,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1985 View Post
Anyone have any names picked out?
My husband and I have a few!

Boy

Jaxon
Kaleb
Alexander


Girl

Amelia
Lilika
Jocelyn
Kaleb..I love it! Amelia was my Aunt's name. I love it, too. I also like Jocelyn.

We picked Gianna Grace *Grace after My Grandma) and If it's a boy, not too sure yet. DH says Anthony but I dunno if I wanna pick that name lol.

I always liked Caleb..that was the name we were gonna pick for one of our sons but we went with Cameron instead.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:34 PM   7
bebe81
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Posts: 132
Today's favourites are Elin for a girl and Arryn for a boy.
I haven't told hubby yet, pretty sure he'll hate them both! Ha ha!
I change my mind all the time though.
How the hell am I gonna settle on one name? Eeeek!



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:38 PM   8
Hotbump
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,217
Angel David, David after my older brother who passed away 14 yrs ago when I was only 8 yrs old.

Arianna Sophia for a girl, I wanted Charlotte Sophia or Juliet Sophia but OH said no way! So we each picked out one name.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:39 PM   9
Jenna1985
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ontario
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem1302 View Post
I love this thread! We've agreed on Jenson Melvyn for a boy (Melvyn after the boyfriends dad who sadly passed away suddenly last year) but can't really agree on a girls name yet, we've been through Autumn, Pheobe, and now we like Faye, which I think is pretty

I also like Amelia but boyfriends not so keen and Jaxons lovely!
What about Autumn Faye?

I love your choices



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 13:40 PM   10
Jenna1985
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ontario
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbump View Post
Angel David, David after my older brother who passed away 14 yrs ago when I was only 8 yrs old.

Arianna Sophia for a girl, I wanted Charlotte Sophia or Juliet Sophia but OH said no way! So we each picked out one name.
I love those names! Arianna is beautiful.



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
baby , early , hurt , names

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO