Selling a few items and will be adding more over the next couple of weeks, I include 2nd class recorded postage in my prices but please gift or cover paypal fees.
1. Clarks shoes, size 3 1/2f. Bought these for LO but he just never got to wear them apart from trying them on in the shop. Still have box and have price tag in them. Will upload pics if theres any interest. Paid £19.49 Looking for £10 posted 2nd class recorded ONO.
2. Cars 2 Disney store slippers. These are size 6-7 and are brand new with tags. These were a christmas present so not exactly sure how much they were but looking for £6 posted 2nd class recorded ONO.
3. Boys jeans from primark, size 6-12 months. Still have tags on but not the price, these have never been worn, not even tried on. Looking for £3 including postage
4. Boys dungarees from George at asda. Size 12-18 months, brand new without tags. We bought these for LO but he's got so many clothes and has never got round to wearing them. Cost £12, looking for £7 including postage
5. Boys trousers, size 6-12 months, brand new with tags. Bought for walking the dogs in but totally forgot about them. They cost £2.50 so asking for £2.50 including postage
6. Boys kswiss tongue twister trainers, brand new in box. Size 4.5. Bought for LO but never been worn apart from being tried on in the house. Still in original box, as we wrapped them for xmas there is a couple of bits of colour where the paper has been ripped off the box but i have shown this in the pictures. We paid £23, looking for £15 including postage
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.