Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 14:56 PM   11
PegLeg2na
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggler View Post
I have a HUGE soft spot for FFXII, I know it was widely hated, but I adored everything about it. I need to buy it again and dust off my PS2, I am feeling the urge to playy it again
Ooo I really liked XII too and my bf can't figure out why! lol I def had fun playing it!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 04:27 AM   12
Kirei
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegLeg2na View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggler View Post
I have a HUGE soft spot for FFXII, I know it was widely hated, but I adored everything about it. I need to buy it again and dust off my PS2, I am feeling the urge to playy it again
Ooo I really liked XII too and my bf can't figure out why! lol I def had fun playing it!
The reason I dislike it is it's too easy, once you set up the gambits you can just go and make a cup of tea and you win every battle and clear the area of monsters. I like real time combat but I thought the gambits made it too easy to not have to do anything. And XIII was similar, in that it was just a button masher to win the battles. I think their earlier combat systems, turn based ones, are more fun.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:24 AM   13
bornthiswayxo
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,760
YAY more fans!
I didn't mind XII, but never finished it. Love love love XIII



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:41 AM   14
Kirei
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by bornthiswayxo View Post
YAY more fans!
I didn't mind XII, but never finished it. Love love love XIII
You should finish it some time, it's a good story by the end if you stick with it. I like the story of XIII, just not the gameplay



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:21 AM   15
bornthiswayxo
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK.
Posts: 1,760
Yeah XIII's gameplay is far from perfect imo too x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:22 AM   16
Snowball
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,250
OMG I loved FFX!

I also had a slight crush on the man



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 22:16 PM   17
Leopard
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,880
I used to have every game up to FFXII but those got stolen so now I only have FFXIII on ps3, but cannot wait for FFXIII-2 and FFXIV to come out!

I also love Kingdom Hearts



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 07:09 AM   18
Kirei
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
OMG I loved FFX!

I also had a slight crush on the man
do you mean Tidus? I like him too but i have a bigger crush on Brother (he is Rikku's brother and has a thing for Yuna, do you know who i mean?) and Wakka! So don't think you're alone liking guys from it i think there's a guy i like in most ff games actually... Cid in 7, Kefka in 6 are my favourites. Yeah, i've got unconventional taste! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 08:00 AM   19
Wiggler
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 21,828


OMG it FFXIII-2 looks so good Can't wait!



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:45 PM   20
Kirei
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
I used to have every game up to FFXII but those got stolen so now I only have FFXIII on ps3, but cannot wait for FFXIII-2 and FFXIV to come out!

I also love Kingdom Hearts
I love Kingdom Hearts too, they're such fun games! Yeah XIII-2 looks cool, I can forgive the gameplay if it's got a good storyline like XIII.

How awful that you had them stolen



 
Status: Offline