What games/game related stuff are you getting for Christmas?
I collect special edition variants of games, and have bought pretty much every game that has come out this year, so most of the games I'm getting for Christmas are ones I already own (but I'm getting a different edition) or editions I've missed over the years (as I only started collecting in March, despite having played Xbox for 4 years), so everybody is getting me game related stuff (I'm not only getting games though, neither is OH, but this is what we are getting that's game related )
(All are for Xbox 360, unless exclusive to another console)
- Dragon Age Origins - Wooden Box Edition, Asia Exclusive.
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Codex Edition.
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Collector's Edition (Harlequin Jack in the Box), US Exclusive.
- Batman Arkham City - Twoface Steelbook.
- Batman Arkham City - Catwoman Steelbook.
- Batman Arkham City - Joker Steelbook.
- Batman Arkham City - Penguin Steelbook.
- Batman Arkham City - Press Kit.
- Batman Arkham City - Robin Edition.
- Modnation Racers - Press Kit.
- F.3.A.R - Press Kit.
- Mario Kart 7 - Steelbook, France Exclusive.
- Mario 3D Land - Steelbook, France Exclusive.
- Zelda Skyward Sword - Steelbook, France Exclusive.
- Battlefield 3 - Steelbook.
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - Steelbook, France/Canada Exclusive.
- Gears of War 3 - Steelbook.
- Gears of War 3 - Curb Stomp Preorder Bonus Pack.
- Gears of War 3 - Beanie Hat Preorder Bonus Pack.
My OH is getting:
- Halo: The Great Journey, The Art of Building Worlds Limited Edition Book (x2, as one is missing content so we got a partial refund and bought a second copy )
- F.3.A.R - Collector's Edition.
- F.3.A.R - Steelbook.
- Duke Nukem Forever - Steelbook.
- Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Collector's Edition.
- Sniper Ghost Warrior - Steelbook.
- RAGE - Tin Poster.
I'd love an Xbox One but that might be a bit expensive for DH as he'll be getting himself a PS4 The main thing I want and know that he'll get me is Fable Anniversary. I cannot explain how excited I am.
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.