Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 13th, 2016, 11:36 AM   41
LacePrincess
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 110
Ok puppy!! I hope this works!










Update on the m/c: All the bleeding stopped a few days ago. Had my scan yesterday, very thorough tech, everything is all clear and looks like my right ovary has a measurable follie so I should be ovulating next week. Whoo!



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 13th, 2016, 12:22 PM   42
ReadynWaiting
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,130
Omg so so cute!! Makes me want a puppy...but I'll hold off lol.
Yay on the all clear too! It's such a relief when it's over and you can move forward.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 13th, 2016, 13:40 PM   43
LacePrincess
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 110
LOL Ready. The puppy has more than fulfilled my need to take care of a living thing 24/7....and not sleep enough......

Though a plus over an infant. You can shut a puppy in a cage and leave home, LOL!

I'm not sure trying again right away is the smartest thing to do, but I'll do it anyways. I'm sure if I asked my RE would tell me to wait at least a cycle (I think he thinks I'm waiting past Xmas) but I'm not gonna ask. heh. But if I get a c/p this cycle I won't tell him either since he'd think I was an idiot.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 13th, 2016, 14:15 PM   44
ReadynWaiting
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,130
I've waited and not waited and it hasn't made a difference. There is no real reason to wait and personally I'm more fertile.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 14th, 2016, 00:39 AM   45
Sophie2015
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,063
Lace- exactly what Ready said. Wait, don't wait, doesn't affect your mc rate. Your body and egg is either ready or it isn't. I have never waited. Both my RE and OB agree it's fine to TTC right away. I've conceived immediately after 2 of my losses. FX'd for you!!
And that puppy!! Such a cutie!!! I'm seriously thinking of getting one. Esp if my ivf fails. Our house is so empty now that our cat is gone.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 14th, 2016, 08:14 AM   46
LacePrincess
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 110
Thanks!! I guess there's this fear of the 'old' lining not being good enough to actually use, but I'm told that's a myth. I'm going to try as soon as I ovulate, but gonna try real hard to just leave it in the background again.

Frankly I hate the m/c more for all the stupid medical management than even the m/c itself. I'm extremely phobic of bloodwork (not the needles - I have OCD and extreme phobia of catching pathogens so medical crap in general for me is really anxiety provoking) so I hate all the stupid followups more than the m/c itself almost.

Ugh, I almost got away with not having to get my beta tested after the m/c but they caught up with me, lol. Drats. I would've thought a clear scan and bfn's on my hpt's would be good enough but noooooo......blah.

Sophie, you should get a dog! I dunno about puppy though, LOL. Frankly I hate the puppy stage it's such a pain (though obviously cute!!) but the housebreaking (shih-tzu's are infamously hard to housebreak) and now she just ate through my computer charging cable (AGAIN!!!). I really wanted a young dog past the puppy phase, but I couldn't find anything that was an acceptable breed and young enough (mostly huskies, rotties, pit mixes, old or neurotic dogs) at the rescues/shelters.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 18th, 2016, 02:29 AM   47
Sweetkat
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,614
Thought would pop in to say hello. Nothing much happening at this end. OH has been off his medication nearly 4 months and we are waiting for the results of another DNA fragmentation test (due any day now) before trying again.

If the fragmentation has gone down we will try in November, otherwise will wait for a bit longer to see if it goes down.

I am also seriously considering donor sperm, although that would be last resort.

Will update once we get the results.

Big hugs xxx



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 22nd, 2016, 03:13 AM   48
Sweetkat
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,614
OH's fragmentation has gone from
44% to 52% after 3.5 months of no medication and 2 months on anti oxidants . So now my options are

- wait and see whether fragmentation improves (problem is there is a 2 week delay between the test and the result and a further delay before I would get pregnant, so even if it improves it could deteriorate again)

- try as is with about a 50/50 chance of miscarriage

- try ICSI with IMSI (which apparently helps but they have no way of selecting the non fragmented sperm)

- try donor IUI

My head is going to explode



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 22nd, 2016, 06:53 AM   49
ReadynWaiting
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,130
Oh sweet how frustrating! I know nothing about it to help but what did your dr say as far as improving?



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 23rd, 2016, 02:55 AM   50
Sweetkat
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,614
There is nothing that can be done to improve the fragmentation other than waiting and hoping or ICSI with IMSI.

One moment am set on donor IUI and next moment want to try again with OH (but really scared by the prospect of another MC).

How are you all doing ladies?



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
loss , row , sequel , world , worst

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO