Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 17:10 PM   31
foquita
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: glasgow
Posts: 11,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrskg View Post
Oh I'm libra we are a great sign lol so glad you liked you reading she's really good eh xxxx
hehe really hope I do have a wee libran! Aquarius and Libra are pretty compatible, I was reading the parent and child horoscopes on baby center and liking the sound of my wee Libra! Ohhh I know I am sad but I love all the starsign stuff! What starsign is your wee bean going to be?

I liked her reading, she writes a lot for just a 5 one. I'm going to get a full reading by her I think, next month maybe. Have you had one?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 17:12 PM   32
foquita
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: glasgow
Posts: 11,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrskg View Post
I know what you mean remember mediums are only 85% right an can be slightly wrong x mesina said she saw dec for me but the medium. Had a private reading from told me oct would be a good month for me I believe mesina saw dec as I will be 12 wk's by then and hopefully starting to relax an announce it xxx please keep me posted xxx can't wait o be able to update on here I'm having a boy! Trying to keep my feet on the ground but can't help be excited just keep reminding myself this is a different pregnancy xxxx praying o my angels this is my sticky bean xxx
yeah she probably means December is significant in it! I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your wee boy and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xxxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 17:19 PM   33
Mrskg
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Scotland UK
Posts: 7,397
Oh just had to go check that lol either a Gemini or cancer don't know much about Gemini will have to do some research luckily I'm a sign that seems to get in with all other signs always the peacemaker lol I love the stars I find it so strange they can be so accurate xx

I've not had another reading but thinking I maybe should now just not sure what my question would be should I mention I'm pregnant an if not what can I ask? Maybe something like "I had a reading about having a mc just wondering what you feel around me now" xxx

I'm off to Blackpool tomorrow till fri read that there is a good medium at the pleasure beach so might ha ha will def get a reading there mupy hubby just rolled his eyes when I told him that xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 17:29 PM   34
foquita
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: glasgow
Posts: 11,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrskg View Post
Oh just had to go check that lol either a Gemini or cancer don't know much about Gemini will have to do some research luckily I'm a sign that seems to get in with all other signs always the peacemaker lol I love the stars I find it so strange they can be so accurate xx

I've not had another reading but thinking I maybe should now just not sure what my question would be should I mention I'm pregnant an if not what can I ask? Maybe something like "I had a reading about having a mc just wondering what you feel around me now" xxx

I'm off to Blackpool tomorrow till fri read that there is a good medium at the pleasure beach so might ha ha will def get a reading there mupy hubby just rolled his eyes when I told him that xxx
You have to get one though, like a sort of holiday pressie to yourself haha yeah I tried to hide that one from OH but ended up telling him in excitement then we were looking up the starsigns

If you go on babycenter.co.UK there is a baby horoscopes part so you check Libra parent and gemini/cancer child and check it against your daughter and hubby too! we were just swooning over the Libra child one...well, I was and OH was just riding on my enthusiasm

I definitely wouldn't be able to resist getting another reading if I were you! If you get one let me know, I'm really interested to see what they say! xxxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 17:33 PM   35
Mrskg
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Scotland UK
Posts: 7,397
Lol at prezzie that exactly what I was thinking xx

Oh I will have to check the signs out but will prob be reading for ages lol comparing my 3 daughters signs so think I'll leave it till I come back unless my luck is really in an we get wireless a caravan park xx

I will def post my reading as soon as I can xxx think I more exited about that than actually getting away for a few days lol xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 17:35 PM   36
foquita
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: glasgow
Posts: 11,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrskg View Post
Lol at prezzie that exactly what I was thinking xx

Oh I will have to check the signs out but will prob be reading for ages lol comparing my 3 daughters signs so think I'll leave it till I come back unless my luck is really in an we get wireless a caravan park xx

I will def post my reading as soon as I can xxx think I more exited about that than actually getting away for a few days lol xx
have a really good holiday



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 13:06 PM   37
charlie_lael
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,201
Thanks Foquita, I'll look her up.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 14:55 PM   38
charlie_lael
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,201
How long did it take for you to get your reading from Mesina after you paid? I'm excited.



Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 03:15 AM   39
paula181
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,911
Theres a gypsy woman who walks along the main Blackpool walk (alongside the shops and arcades etc) and she does readings.....she only charges a 5 but thats the cost of a stone! And she does a mini reading for you with it! And shes really good
She predicted a pregnancy for a woman that thought couldnt have kids, and she found out when she got home from blackpool that she was infact pregnant!
She predicted for me that i would get the man i wanted!! When i meet my OH i was sooooo relaxed with his company, but didnt think it would go any further then 1st date! But we still talked everyday and i grew to like him more and more! I wasnt sure why but i got really really jealous and thought he was chatting to another woman (i later found out its his mates gf ) and i told him to do one!!! But i really regretted it and tried to get him to forgive me, but he wouldnt so i left him for a couple of weeks! And i messaged him again on valentines day saying i truely was sorry.........and he messaged back and we have been inseperable since, and have moved intogether! I couldnt be any happier! Hes my soulmate!!! So she was right on that too, i did get the man i wanted!!

Youll have to look out for her!

xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 03:57 AM   40
foquita
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: glasgow
Posts: 11,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie_lael View Post
How long did it take for you to get your reading from Mesina after you paid? I'm excited.
I got it the same day, but it was quite late on in the evening



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
psychic

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO