Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:12 AM   11
admiral765
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,218
That sounds amazing gypsy. It's my husbands birthday beginning of December and I'm hoping to take us to a spa so I will be wearing a bikini too! Eek!

Hi Clare! 40lbs/42lbs sounds a lot doesn't it?! I prefer to say 3 stone for some reason!

So glad we have one another, losing weight is so daunting! So many of you have joined groups, im gonna see how I get on and join one if necessary! Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:14 AM   12
pinksapphire
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 307
Ooh can I join you girls? I have 47lbs to lose to get me back to my prepregnacy weight before I had my eldest. I have lost 5lbs so far in 2 weeks.
Good luck ladies.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:20 AM   13
hulahoop09
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: West Midlands, UK
Posts: 12,809
Can I join please. I was 11st 3lbs before getting pregnant and went up to 12st 5lb. I have lost 25lbs so am down to 10st 8lb. I want to lose another 8lb but have been stuck at this for a couple of mnths. I dont do healthy eating as I just crave bad stuff so I use paul mckennas method but havent been sticking much past couple of months. I want to lpse the 8lbs by mon 17th sept. Will weigh in on a monday also. Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:26 AM   14
Maviyildiz
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,208
I'd love to join you. I've lost 25 since lo was born, and have another 32 to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, plus the 5 extra I had wanted to lose before, for a total of 37 pounds!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 03:34 AM   15
admiral765
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maviyildiz View Post
I'd love to join you. I've lost 25 since lo was born, and have another 32 to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, plus the 5 extra I had wanted to lose before, for a total of 37 pounds!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahoop09 View Post
Can I join please. I was 11st 3lbs before getting pregnant and went up to 12st 5lb. I have lost 25lbs so am down to 10st 8lb. I want to lose another 8lb but have been stuck at this for a couple of mnths. I dont do healthy eating as I just crave bad stuff so I use paul mckennas method but havent been sticking much past couple of months. I want to lpse the 8lbs by mon 17th sept. Will weigh in on a monday also. Xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinksapphire View Post
Ooh can I join you girls? I have 47lbs to lose to get me back to my prepregnacy weight before I had my eldest. I have lost 5lbs so far in 2 weeks.
Good luck ladies.
Hi girls! So glad to see you all! I'm actually looking forward to it now! Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:02 AM   16
Frooty
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South Wales
Posts: 2,591
I've lost 9 so far weighing every monday too xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:18 AM   17
Emma1987
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 818
So far I've lost 2 stone. I lost a load of weight before getting pregnant for a holiday to Vegas. To get back to that weight I need to loose another 12 lbs. I tend to do my weigh in on a Friday, so if I have a bad weekend I have all week to fix it!!

I'm finding BLW a huge help, I'm eating much healthier now that Maisie eats what I do. I now really love a sweet baked potato with cream cheese and salad for lunch!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:26 AM   18
admiral765
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Uk
Posts: 2,218
Hi emma! You have done so well! I weigh in Monday's coz usually it prevents me eating badly over the weekend coz I know weigh in is coming up! Lol! We all have our ways! Nice lunch idea xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:32 AM   19
xx_Clare_xx
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 286
I get weighed every Tuesday so will try remember to log in and update!!
I really struggle to make healthy choices coz Emily needs all my attention! It's so much easier to snack on unhealthy foods!

I'm pretty determined though!!! (I think!!!) xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 04:35 AM   20
Emma1987
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 818
Does anyone have a clothing item goal? A favourite pair of jeans etc from pre pregnancy that you really want to fit back into?



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
lose , weight , xx

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO