Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 08:56 AM   51
tiggerpony
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,396
hugs xx

If any consalotion im in agony and now need surgery for a fissure I have in my rectum.



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:03 AM   52
nma
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 97
thanks, i shouldnt complain cos its nothing compared to what you are going through. its just been one thing after another, i had hyperemesis, then terrible wait during whole pregnancy as had high nuchal fold and decided to wait it out and now these piles - just upset as if had proper aftercare wouldnt be in this state. its my last baby as i cant go through preg again and just feel missing out on my baby as piles ruining my life. hoping pain subsides in few days. not much can do about the swelling.

am trying not to get down as my mother had severe PND and I have always worried about this. although in laws are fine I have no family here or help and with two high needs children cant stay in bed or sitz bath my days away. given up on doc creams weeks back as useless and sticking religiously to my high fiber diet and waiting it out till my doc appt. i know though they will say continue to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
hugs xx

If any consalotion im in agony and now need surgery for a fissure I have in my rectum.



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:42 AM   53
tiggerpony
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma View Post
thanks, i shouldnt complain cos its nothing compared to what you are going through. its just been one thing after another, i had hyperemesis, then terrible wait during whole pregnancy as had high nuchal fold and decided to wait it out and now these piles - just upset as if had proper aftercare wouldnt be in this state. its my last baby as i cant go through preg again and just feel missing out on my baby as piles ruining my life. hoping pain subsides in few days. not much can do about the swelling.

am trying not to get down as my mother had severe PND and I have always worried about this. although in laws are fine I have no family here or help and with two high needs children cant stay in bed or sitz bath my days away. given up on doc creams weeks back as useless and sticking religiously to my high fiber diet and waiting it out till my doc appt. i know though they will say continue to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
hugs xx

If any consalotion im in agony and now need surgery for a fissure I have in my rectum.
Poor you

Piles are evil things - why dont you try what I did and put thrush cream on them? I have NO itching and only mininmal pain since doing it. I know the feeling of how you feel like your not enjoying your baby - I too am in the state because of stupid midwifes making the wrong decisions - they didnt seem to care they have ruined my sex life, ruined me mentally and not to mention mutalated my bum/ vagina because of their neglagence! If I ever become a midwife I will make damn sure I am a bloody good one WHICH LISTENS TO THE MOTHER.... hmm. Try the thrush cream on them. x



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:56 AM   54
nma
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 97
I am in bit of a state today, had good old cry over state of my bum and feel bit better. Trying to get fighting spirit back as they were improving albeit every so slowly. Husband said can go private to get them seen to but it would cost a few thousand - am scared of going with nhs after both my birthing experiences but its a lot of money so going to given till christmas and go for the op if no improvement - i would only consider the HALO which i would only be able to get privately so hoping wont need to do this. Will discuss with my GP whether banding would be appropriate for me but to be honest they are very swollen and despite my postings there does not seem to be many women who have had them as severe as mine - i.e prolapsed and huge and recovered. If there are please come out and advise as am desperate!

mine surprisingly not itchy, just sore and painful. thankfully not constipated since that one episode on weekend so hopefully few months may recover.

It is hard as bad birth experiences do ruin your life, am lucky my husband is wonderful but i feel embarrassed, angry and depressed over this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma View Post
thanks, i shouldnt complain cos its nothing compared to what you are going through. its just been one thing after another, i had hyperemesis, then terrible wait during whole pregnancy as had high nuchal fold and decided to wait it out and now these piles - just upset as if had proper aftercare wouldnt be in this state. its my last baby as i cant go through preg again and just feel missing out on my baby as piles ruining my life. hoping pain subsides in few days. not much can do about the swelling.

am trying not to get down as my mother had severe PND and I have always worried about this. although in laws are fine I have no family here or help and with two high needs children cant stay in bed or sitz bath my days away. given up on doc creams weeks back as useless and sticking religiously to my high fiber diet and waiting it out till my doc appt. i know though they will say continue to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
hugs xx

If any consalotion im in agony and now need surgery for a fissure I have in my rectum.
Poor you

Piles are evil things - why dont you try what I did and put thrush cream on them? I have NO itching and only mininmal pain since doing it. I know the feeling of how you feel like your not enjoying your baby - I too am in the state because of stupid midwifes making the wrong decisions - they didnt seem to care they have ruined my sex life, ruined me mentally and not to mention mutalated my bum/ vagina because of their neglagence! If I ever become a midwife I will make damn sure I am a bloody good one WHICH LISTENS TO THE MOTHER.... hmm. Try the thrush cream on them. x



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:06 AM   55
tiggerpony
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma View Post
I am in bit of a state today, had good old cry over state of my bum and feel bit better. Trying to get fighting spirit back as they were improving albeit every so slowly. Husband said can go private to get them seen to but it would cost a few thousand - am scared of going with nhs after both my birthing experiences but its a lot of money so going to given till christmas and go for the op if no improvement - i would only consider the HALO which i would only be able to get privately so hoping wont need to do this. Will discuss with my GP whether banding would be appropriate for me but to be honest they are very swollen and despite my postings there does not seem to be many women who have had them as severe as mine - i.e prolapsed and huge and recovered. If there are please come out and advise as am desperate!

mine surprisingly not itchy, just sore and painful. thankfully not constipated since that one episode on weekend so hopefully few months may recover.

It is hard as bad birth experiences do ruin your life, am lucky my husband is wonderful but i feel embarrassed, angry and depressed over this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma View Post
thanks, i shouldnt complain cos its nothing compared to what you are going through. its just been one thing after another, i had hyperemesis, then terrible wait during whole pregnancy as had high nuchal fold and decided to wait it out and now these piles - just upset as if had proper aftercare wouldnt be in this state. its my last baby as i cant go through preg again and just feel missing out on my baby as piles ruining my life. hoping pain subsides in few days. not much can do about the swelling.

am trying not to get down as my mother had severe PND and I have always worried about this. although in laws are fine I have no family here or help and with two high needs children cant stay in bed or sitz bath my days away. given up on doc creams weeks back as useless and sticking religiously to my high fiber diet and waiting it out till my doc appt. i know though they will say continue to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
hugs xx

If any consalotion im in agony and now need surgery for a fissure I have in my rectum.
Poor you

Piles are evil things - why dont you try what I did and put thrush cream on them? I have NO itching and only mininmal pain since doing it. I know the feeling of how you feel like your not enjoying your baby - I too am in the state because of stupid midwifes making the wrong decisions - they didnt seem to care they have ruined my sex life, ruined me mentally and not to mention mutalated my bum/ vagina because of their neglagence! If I ever become a midwife I will make damn sure I am a bloody good one WHICH LISTENS TO THE MOTHER.... hmm. Try the thrush cream on them. x
I am too depressed and embrassed. I wont be having sex for at least 12 months I reckon once I have had the surgery on my bum to get "put right". My sex life might still be ruined though cos I am gaping open (my bits) down there and people keep telling me their girly bits closed up 6 weeks after birth - but mine are still gaping open AND I can see my uretha. Can I asked what happend at both your births? Are you still having sex with the piles? x



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:22 AM   56
Hannah
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Devon
Posts: 579
Huge huge to both of you, I have my next appointment tomorrow so will update after to let you know what they have said. Fingers crossed both of you get a bit more pain free.xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:51 AM   57
nma
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 97
Nursing so reply short. first labour was induced, reacted very badly to meds, was totally out of it and only on gas and air, was not allowed anything else cos they were worried i may react to it. i was left with a trainee midwife despite been sent to obstetrics cos they didnt know what was happening, trainee was not experienced so i had bad tear - nothing as bad as yours. i also had severe pphaemorrage. i dont know how i nursed after all that, i didnt feel bonded with my bad until months after cos i was so traumtised. all healed well and was ok.

second labour much easier except for this pile issue - didnt know what they were, cream promised by midwife not given to me. i tore again so pile comment was not something i was thinking off, was more worried if my baby was ok cos of the nuchal fold issue- thankfully he was ok.

am healed except the pile issue, my husband is so lovely, am really lucky. i dont have time to dtd nor inclination cos of pile so waiting few more weeks - am 11 wks PP. husband doesnt care re piles, just wants me to be happy but i care and want them gone.

just had rubbish experiences with nhs - they are nothing compared to yours so i shouldnt moan, you really have suffered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma View Post
I am in bit of a state today, had good old cry over state of my bum and feel bit better. Trying to get fighting spirit back as they were improving albeit every so slowly. Husband said can go private to get them seen to but it would cost a few thousand - am scared of going with nhs after both my birthing experiences but its a lot of money so going to given till christmas and go for the op if no improvement - i would only consider the HALO which i would only be able to get privately so hoping wont need to do this. Will discuss with my GP whether banding would be appropriate for me but to be honest they are very swollen and despite my postings there does not seem to be many women who have had them as severe as mine - i.e prolapsed and huge and recovered. If there are please come out and advise as am desperate!

mine surprisingly not itchy, just sore and painful. thankfully not constipated since that one episode on weekend so hopefully few months may recover.

It is hard as bad birth experiences do ruin your life, am lucky my husband is wonderful but i feel embarrassed, angry and depressed over this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nma View Post
thanks, i shouldnt complain cos its nothing compared to what you are going through. its just been one thing after another, i had hyperemesis, then terrible wait during whole pregnancy as had high nuchal fold and decided to wait it out and now these piles - just upset as if had proper aftercare wouldnt be in this state. its my last baby as i cant go through preg again and just feel missing out on my baby as piles ruining my life. hoping pain subsides in few days. not much can do about the swelling.

am trying not to get down as my mother had severe PND and I have always worried about this. although in laws are fine I have no family here or help and with two high needs children cant stay in bed or sitz bath my days away. given up on doc creams weeks back as useless and sticking religiously to my high fiber diet and waiting it out till my doc appt. i know though they will say continue to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
hugs xx

If any consalotion im in agony and now need surgery for a fissure I have in my rectum.
Poor you

Piles are evil things - why dont you try what I did and put thrush cream on them? I have NO itching and only mininmal pain since doing it. I know the feeling of how you feel like your not enjoying your baby - I too am in the state because of stupid midwifes making the wrong decisions - they didnt seem to care they have ruined my sex life, ruined me mentally and not to mention mutalated my bum/ vagina because of their neglagence! If I ever become a midwife I will make damn sure I am a bloody good one WHICH LISTENS TO THE MOTHER.... hmm. Try the thrush cream on them. x
I am too depressed and embrassed. I wont be having sex for at least 12 months I reckon once I have had the surgery on my bum to get "put right". My sex life might still be ruined though cos I am gaping open (my bits) down there and people keep telling me their girly bits closed up 6 weeks after birth - but mine are still gaping open AND I can see my uretha. Can I asked what happend at both your births? Are you still having sex with the piles? x



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:54 AM   58
nma
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 97
Thank you Hannah, i hope it goes well for you and bless you for replying. guess bad piles like mine not so common as i thought. am scared of surgery as well which is a lot to do with why i am considering waiting if banding not appropriate for me. dont know if they can prolapsed piles if they severe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
Huge huge to both of you, I have my next appointment tomorrow so will update after to let you know what they have said. Fingers crossed both of you get a bit more pain free.xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:35 AM   59
tiggerpony
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,396
Just looked up prolasped piles on google images - you poor thing! They look awful - I bet it really hurts to sit and poo? Which is what it's like for me apart from I have internal piles you cant see and a huge teat/ hole which needs repairing.......so actually yours may be as bad as mine



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 03:09 AM   60
nma
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 97
They arent nice and are sore. were not too bad b4 the weekend relapse re fibre. bit less sore. doesnt hurt to poo as i avoid constipation with my diet - mainly vegetarian diet along with supplements and tons of water. i dont bother with doc creams as useless for swelling in my case. yest was day from hell, i wrecked my car bumper turning into my drive and poor husband had deal with massive meltdown.

trying to sort myself out today and relax. dealing with trying to minimise my pain, then to avoid constipation and wait it out re the swelling. will see what my doc says but pretty sure will say give it another few months which willing to do if not in pain.

its sad but not having anymore children cos preg and labour experiences too much, it shouldnt be like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerpony View Post
Just looked up prolasped piles on google images - you poor thing! They look awful - I bet it really hurts to sit and poo? Which is what it's like for me apart from I have internal piles you cant see and a huge teat/ hole which needs repairing.......so actually yours may be as bad as mine



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
horrific , piles

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO