Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 12:19 PM   11
eme
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 854
128!!!!!! MORE than doubling every 48!! I cried tears of joy!!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 13:09 PM   12
.hopeful.one.
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Somewhere Hot, AZ
Posts: 1,035
That's amazing such great news to kick off the 4th!

I'm not doing anything. DH is working and all my family is in OK this year. How about you?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 13:26 PM   13
eme
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 854
We just bought our 1st house 1 month ago and so everyone is coming over to our place....so its bbq, bbq, bbq!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 14:09 PM   14
.hopeful.one.
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Somewhere Hot, AZ
Posts: 1,035
That's amazing such great news to kick off the 4th!

I'm not doing anything. DH is working and all my family is in OK this year. How about you?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 6th, 2015, 22:10 PM   15
Camichelle
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 483

Praying I have a March rainbow on board. Got a very faint bfp at 11dpo on Friday and good solid lines today and yesterday. Should get first beta back tomorrow. Wonderful news on yours Eme! I will cry too if mine ends up doubling. (Never had a beta come back good) I think we might have briefly been in the 2014 February hearts group together. Really hope we're all going to get our March rainbows! Congrats to you too hopeful one!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 6th, 2015, 23:06 PM   16
.hopeful.one.
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Somewhere Hot, AZ
Posts: 1,035
Hi camichelle! Congratulations on your BFP

Anything new with you eme?

Nothing to report here. I'll be taking my other digi tomorrow so Fx for 3+ please.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 7th, 2015, 05:42 AM   17
NDH
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,858
Hi, I got a surprise bfp on Sunday. I've had 4 MCs since November (mmc at 10+3 where bug stopped growing between 6 weeks and 7+4, chemical, and 2 pregnancies where hcg lingered for weeks but never really rose, though I had loads of symptoms, and nothing was seen on an ultrasound either time at 10+4 and 7+2 (I never had bloods drawn with the 10 week one but guessing the same thing happened as with the last one)
The last two pregnancies I've supposed to have been on a break to give my body some recovery time and work on some health issues but oops. We're delighted of course, nervous but still delighted.
I'm not sure exactly how far along I am as my cycles are still a bit all over with the MCs but I known Im cd32 today but I could be a bit less than 4 weeks.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 7th, 2015, 09:03 AM   18
eme
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camichelle View Post

Praying I have a March rainbow on board. Got a very faint bfp at 11dpo on Friday and good solid lines today and yesterday. Should get first beta back tomorrow. Wonderful news on yours Eme! I will cry too if mine ends up doubling. (Never had a beta come back good) I think we might have briefly been in the 2014 February hearts group together. Really hope we're all going to get our March rainbows! Congrats to you too hopeful one!!!
Hi Camichelle! Yes we were, I didn't last past 6 weeks in that pregnancy, but was bleeding/spotting from 3w6d so I never had a lot of hope

This time around feels much different! I have my 3rd round of betas on Friday. From there we can probably schedule my 1st scan! Or at least I hope haha



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 7th, 2015, 09:05 AM   19
eme
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by .hopeful.one. View Post
Hi camichelle! Congratulations on your BFP

Anything new with you eme?

Nothing to report here. I'll be taking my other digi tomorrow so Fx for 3+ please.
Things are still the same which is good news lol peeing so much lately haha how about you??



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 7th, 2015, 09:07 AM   20
eme
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDH View Post
Hi, I got a surprise bfp on Sunday. I've had 4 MCs since November (mmc at 10+3 where bug stopped growing between 6 weeks and 7+4, chemical, and 2 pregnancies where hcg lingered for weeks but never really rose, though I had loads of symptoms, and nothing was seen on an ultrasound either time at 10+4 and 7+2 (I never had bloods drawn with the 10 week one but guessing the same thing happened as with the last one)
The last two pregnancies I've supposed to have been on a break to give my body some recovery time and work on some health issues but oops. We're delighted of course, nervous but still delighted.
I'm not sure exactly how far along I am as my cycles are still a bit all over with the MCs but I known Im cd32 today but I could be a bit less than 4 weeks.
Welcome and congrats!! Have you scheduled your 1st round of betas yet?



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
2016 , march , rainbows

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO