Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 1st, 2016, 07:34 AM   1
cupcakekitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kent
Posts: 239

Calling all June 2016 mummies!


Currently I am 21+6 weeks pregnant with my first child which I have found out at a scan is a boy EDD 7th June 2016 in the second trimester looking for someone to talk to with any takers?



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2016, 11:15 AM   2
Lavochain
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 204
I'd love to chat! This is my first baby too and we are having a boy. I'm due on the 28th June however I'm pretty sure I'll go a bit early, as both me and my OH were.

How have you found your pregnancy so far?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 2nd, 2016, 05:28 AM   3
cupcakekitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kent
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavochain View Post
I'd love to chat! This is my first baby too and we are having a boy. I'm due on the 28th June however I'm pretty sure I'll go a bit early, as both me and my OH were.

How have you found your pregnancy so far?
Thank you and congrats! Aww your EDD is on my birhday! During the first trimester I suffered with headaches and feeling nauseous all the time.

Lost 10 pounds from not eating a lot thanks to feeling so ill/tired all the day but now in the second trimester I feel a lot better especially seeing that my appetite has come back!

So how has your pregnancy been?



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 2nd, 2016, 09:33 AM   4
Lavochain
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakekitty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavochain View Post
I'd love to chat! This is my first baby too and we are having a boy. I'm due on the 28th June however I'm pretty sure I'll go a bit early, as both me and my OH were.

How have you found your pregnancy so far?
Thank you and congrats! Aww your EDD is on my birhday! During the first trimester I suffered with headaches and feeling nauseous all the time.

Lost 10 pounds from not eating a lot thanks to feeling so ill/tired all the day but now in the second trimester I feel a lot better especially seeing that my appetite has come back!

So how has your pregnancy been?
Its great that you're not suffering as much now. Second tri has been easier for me too! I have had it relatively easy to be fair, my only issue has been colds. I had 4 in the first tri and it was really tiring, hopefully all that is behind me. Other than that it's just the usual second tri stuff like aan over active bladder and leg cramps.

I think I've lost weight also, although not sure how as my appetite never went!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 6th, 2016, 13:32 PM   5
cupcakekitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kent
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavochain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakekitty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavochain View Post
I'd love to chat! This is my first baby too and we are having a boy. I'm due on the 28th June however I'm pretty sure I'll go a bit early, as both me and my OH were.

How have you found your pregnancy so far?
Thank you and congrats! Aww your EDD is on my birhday! During the first trimester I suffered with headaches and feeling nauseous all the time.

Lost 10 pounds from not eating a lot thanks to feeling so ill/tired all the day but now in the second trimester I feel a lot better especially seeing that my appetite has come back!

So how has your pregnancy been?
Its great that you're not suffering as much now. Second tri has been easier for me too! I have had it relatively easy to be fair, my only issue has been colds. I had 4 in the first tri and it was really tiring, hopefully all that is behind me. Other than that it's just the usual second tri stuff like aan over active bladder and leg cramps.

I think I've lost weight also, although not sure how as my appetite never went!
I have had two colds and suffered from both because I am a wuss and I miss relying on cold/flu medication like I used to ha ha! My bladder is now becoming a problem especially when we are out it feels like I spend most of my time looking for a toilet.

My bf bought me a pregnancy pillow to use but I am finding it hard work at the moment just sleeping in my left side. But I am tying to get used to it because sleeping at night is becoming hardwork!

Am so happy I now know we are having a boy bought a couple of bits myself for our Flipper (his nickname ha ha) my parents however have already gone mad I cannot stop looking at the clothes.

Been looking at prams and bits too all very overwhelming but fun



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 6th, 2016, 16:24 PM   6
Lavochain
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 204
Bless you! I hate colds too but have never really used meds to help me so haven't missed them. I like to make life hard for myself! My bladder is becoming a pain now too so I can relate, I'm going all too frequently now and I'm scared to laugh when out and about.

I agree it is fab knowing what you're having, I feel a little connection with my boy now and I can't stop looking at clothes either, although I think you've probably shown more restraint than me as I have a wardrobe full nearly, most of them were sale items though, I'm a sucker for a sale and ordered something from Cath Kidston today.

Oooh how exciting, have you got any ideas on what make you'd like yet? My Mum bought me ours in the boxing day sales as the car seat came free... and I'm impatient as anything. We got the Cosatto Giggle 2 in toodle pip and it is lovely. It is all very overwhelming though, I agree. All the equipment that we need to get is madness and the first 20 weeks has gone so quickly.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 7th, 2016, 15:33 PM   7
cupcakekitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kent
Posts: 239
In my first trimester I rarely felt hungry or thirsty which caused me to get bad migraines and feel awful. But now I cannot stop drinking I always feel thirsty but I hate being out shopping or with friends then getting the urge to go hunt down a toilet then re visit the same one at least twice more!

Am trying to pick up clothes a little at a time because unsure where we are going to put our boy's clothes because we rent a place at the moment and I would love to move but that is a whole other worry I am trying not to over think about lol.

I love Cath Kidson and a lot of the things I have so far for my boy have been from the sales. Especially loved a lot of stuff I saw in Baby Gap but some of their clothes are so expensive and I just know he will grow out of it after one or two wears.

The pram/travel system you mentioned is the one I saw with my mum and we both fell in love with I really like the designs and it didn't feel heavy when pushing/manoeuvring it around the shop which is good because I am barely even five foot!

We need/am looking for something more lightweight so I can use it with ease and also we have a little car so it needs to fit in there to but so far the Cosatto prams have been the ones I love the look of most.



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 11th, 2016, 05:33 AM   8
Lavochain
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakekitty View Post
In my first trimester I rarely felt hungry or thirsty which caused me to get bad migraines and feel awful. But now I cannot stop drinking I always feel thirsty but I hate being out shopping or with friends then getting the urge to go hunt down a toilet then re visit the same one at least twice more!

Am trying to pick up clothes a little at a time because unsure where we are going to put our boy's clothes because we rent a place at the moment and I would love to move but that is a whole other worry I am trying not to over think about lol.

I love Cath Kidson and a lot of the things I have so far for my boy have been from the sales. Especially loved a lot of stuff I saw in Baby Gap but some of their clothes are so expensive and I just know he will grow out of it after one or two wears.

The pram/travel system you mentioned is the one I saw with my mum and we both fell in love with I really like the designs and it didn't feel heavy when pushing/manoeuvring it around the shop which is good because I am barely even five foot!

We need/am looking for something more lightweight so I can use it with ease and also we have a little car so it needs to fit in there to but so far the Cosatto prams have been the ones I love the look of most.
Sorry for the delay in replying, our internet has been playing up.

My Cath Kidston outfit arrived yesterday and it is so sweet! I agree with the price thing though, I couldn't justify full price on most baby clothes as like you say, they get through them so quickly! We have just moved from rented and I completely understand you there.

I loved the Cosatto in store too, we haven't put ours up yet but we we do I'll post a photo. I'm waiting for my scan on Monday first to be honest. I've been having some terrible dreams about it! He has looked healthy so far though so go gets crossed.

Have you thought of names for your LO yet?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 15th, 2016, 15:16 PM   9
cupcakekitty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kent
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavochain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakekitty View Post
In my first trimester I rarely felt hungry or thirsty which caused me to get bad migraines and feel awful. But now I cannot stop drinking I always feel thirsty but I hate being out shopping or with friends then getting the urge to go hunt down a toilet then re visit the same one at least twice more!

Am trying to pick up clothes a little at a time because unsure where we are going to put our boy's clothes because we rent a place at the moment and I would love to move but that is a whole other worry I am trying not to over think about lol.

I love Cath Kidson and a lot of the things I have so far for my boy have been from the sales. Especially loved a lot of stuff I saw in Baby Gap but some of their clothes are so expensive and I just know he will grow out of it after one or two wears.

The pram/travel system you mentioned is the one I saw with my mum and we both fell in love with I really like the designs and it didn't feel heavy when pushing/manoeuvring it around the shop which is good because I am barely even five foot!

We need/am looking for something more lightweight so I can use it with ease and also we have a little car so it needs to fit in there to but so far the Cosatto prams have been the ones I love the look of most.
Sorry for the delay in replying, our internet has been playing up.

My Cath Kidston outfit arrived yesterday and it is so sweet! I agree with the price thing though, I couldn't justify full price on most baby clothes as like you say, they get through them so quickly! We have just moved from rented and I completely understand you there.

I loved the Cosatto in store too, we haven't put ours up yet but we we do I'll post a photo. I'm waiting for my scan on Monday first to be honest. I've been having some terrible dreams about it! He has looked healthy so far though so go gets crossed.

Have you thought of names for your LO yet?
Hi there no worries!

Have you moved to another rented place or did you buy somewhere? I keep panicking because we need to move so much around before our boy is here plus hating where you live isn't very nice.

When baby is due it'll be summer and the place we are in now is a lot nicer because in winter it is a hard job trying to keep the place warm. I just keep worrying that we can't have baby here because the house is horrible it is a nasty feeling.

But on a positive note right now hope your scan went well what was it for? I keep having some weird dreams apparently it is a symptom as such.

Please let me know how it all went today!!!!

Me and boyfriend really like the name Cooper but am worried when he gets here it may not suit him what about you?



Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO