Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:56 AM   11
gemxgem
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lincolnshire, UK
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcake View Post
Last year i had the same with our baby- i got a 2-3 on a digi, then tested the next day and it was back to 1-2. I absolutely freaked out, was sure it was over (also had a mc 2 months prior), bought more tests and they still said 1-2. Id drunk quite alot that day, so tried to calm myself down, went out the next day and bought more and it was back to 2-3, and a 3+ followed quickly. And our baby is sleeping on me as i type! I got so obsessive over them, i spent a fortune. Have managed to resist this time around. Glad ur getting a scan though just for the spotting, though im sure everythings fine.
oh and congrats on your little girl, shes BEAUTIFUL! and on your new little bun, hope everything works out for you xxx



Status: Offline
 
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:53 AM   12
katherinegrey
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 7,159
These things are the work of the devil. I took them up until I got the 3+ reading, then I went for a scan due to brown spotting and they could only see a yolk sac and no baby, so I took another one, which had gone down to 2-3 weeks, I spent the whole night crying convinced I was losing my baby, I went for another scan a week later and there was baby with a heartbeat, and the digi went back up to 3+!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 20th, 2012, 12:48 PM   13
gemxgem
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lincolnshire, UK
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by katherinegrey View Post
These things are the work of the devil. I took them up until I got the 3+ reading, then I went for a scan due to brown spotting and they could only see a yolk sac and no baby, so I took another one, which had gone down to 2-3 weeks, I spent the whole night crying convinced I was losing my baby, I went for another scan a week later and there was baby with a heartbeat, and the digi went back up to 3+!
Well i have taken 4 more and they still still say 2-3 (obsessive I know) I have 1 left that I will try in morning and then wait for scan! Time seems to stand still like last time it's just awful x



Status: Offline
 
Old May 20th, 2012, 14:36 PM   14
JessicaP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire
Posts: 164
Hi all, I found out on wednesday that Im pregnant. I think im 5+6 I took a clearblue on thursday and it said 3+ and on friday 2-3. I had a miscarriage in may 2009 so im a bit worried about this pregnancy. My pregnancy symptoms have seemed to have gone I still have sore boobs and cramping in my stomach as in periods pains but no bleeding! Is this normal! x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 20th, 2012, 15:04 PM   15
gemxgem
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lincolnshire, UK
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaP View Post
Hi all, I found out on wednesday that Im pregnant. I think im 5+6 I took a clearblue on thursday and it said 3+ and on friday 2-3. I had a miscarriage in may 2009 so im a bit worried about this pregnancy. My pregnancy symptoms have seemed to have gone I still have sore boobs and cramping in my stomach as in periods pains but no bleeding! Is this normal! x
I am going through exact same thing, cramps too. It's awful isn't it, especially after a mc you analyse everything! I went to docs about cramps and they are sending me for early scan (had brown spotting too). Hope it works out for you xxx



Status: Offline
 
Old May 20th, 2012, 15:18 PM   16
JessicaP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire
Posts: 164
Thank you gemxgem! My doctor would not send me for an early scan. Iv got a midwife appointment on the 31st May but I feel like im going to miscarry again! Hope you get on ok to! Lots of sticky dust for you!!!! x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 20th, 2012, 15:30 PM   17
gemxgem
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lincolnshire, UK
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaP View Post
Thank you gemxgem! My doctor would not send me for an early scan. Iv got a midwife appointment on the 31st May but I feel like im going to miscarry again! Hope you get on ok to! Lots of sticky dust for you!!!! x
You could always mention your worried hcg is dropping and they could do blood test. Other option is paying private for an early scan they are about 100! Sending you sticky baby dust Xx



Status: Offline
 
Old May 20th, 2012, 16:56 PM   18
kettle28
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: wales
Posts: 1,475
hello gemxgem and JessicaP! I'm in the same boat here, got an appt at an early pregnancy assessment unit on tuesday. got a 1-2 week on clearblue, bleeding x 3 days and cramping, dont think i'll be getting a scan, but def bloods to see if hcg going up or down.....but i just know i'll be peeing on the other digi test in the morning (I know it cant give me a level change but if it says not pregnant than I'll know levels going down........

guess we'll all be finding out our news tues/weds - good luck and everything crossed for all 3 of us xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 21st, 2012, 00:42 AM   19
gemxgem
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lincolnshire, UK
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettle28 View Post
hello gemxgem and JessicaP! I'm in the same boat here, got an appt at an early pregnancy assessment unit on tuesday. got a 1-2 week on clearblue, bleeding x 3 days and cramping, dont think i'll be getting a scan, but def bloods to see if hcg going up or down.....but i just know i'll be peeing on the other digi test in the morning (I know it cant give me a level change but if it says not pregnant than I'll know levels going down........

guess we'll all be finding out our news tues/weds - good luck and everything crossed for all 3 of us xx
Good luck hun, I woke up again with serious cramps last night. Did a digi and it says 3+! I am banning the digis for future though they have cost a fortune! Hope ur little bean is okay xxx



Status: Offline
 
Old May 21st, 2012, 00:55 AM   20
BeautifulD
AutoSignup (SAAB)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 12,514
They really are the work of the devil, I got 1-2 at 8dpo so figured I should get 2-3 at 13 dpo, I took one that morning and got 1-2 again! even though I've seen my hcg rocket over that period I paniced, went and bought some more and later that evening took another and bam 2-3! so I stepped away lol. I have my first beta today, second on weds so depending on what that is saying will depend on when I do my last one cos I'm not buying anymore of these buggers, they cost a fortune!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
23 , clearblue , digitals

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO