Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 15:30 PM   1
WeeNat
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,614

I can't stop BURPING!!


Hi Ladies,

Sorry for posting on this thread but i thought this would be the best place to ask.

Im 10 dpo and for the last 3-4 days i cant stop burping! Its really weird.... i've never been like this before, and i've never herd this being a pregnancy symptom. So i was wondering if any of you have experienced this??

Also, i have also recently developed Thrush (which is uncommon for me). Im treating it with cream.

Anyways, any thoughts on this would be great thanks.

Congratulations to you all and a happy and healthy 9 months. I hope i can all join you soon. x x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 15:33 PM   2
LunaLauryn
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dorset England
Posts: 294
Hi! That was my first sign about a week before AF was due I couldn't stop! And it was trapped, had to take windeeze to ease it. I'm still the same and I'm 7+3 now!

Good luck and baby dust! xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 15:43 PM   3
WeeNat
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLauryn View Post
Hi! That was my first sign about a week before AF was due I couldn't stop! And it was trapped, had to take windeeze to ease it. I'm still the same and I'm 7+3 now!

Good luck and baby dust! xx
Thanks, it doesnt seem to be trapped, im burping every 5 mins. Sometimes bringing up a bit of sick (sorry, disgusting!!!)

But it gives me some hope. Just really weird all this burping. Apart from that and thrush no other symptoms... oh and hubby thinks my bbs are looking bigger, they dont hurt but they do feel heavy.

Thanks again, and congratulations x x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 15:50 PM   4
Butterfly89
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,595
ME TOO! I've never been a person that burps ever but it keeps happening, lol! I have been trying to let it out slowly/quietly.. It helps sooo much though. Sometimes I get the worst nausea, burning pain, and acid reflux, but burping releases it for a while..

Just glad its not coming out the other end, bahahaha.

Also - my first symptoms were thrush, burping/indigestion, and fatigue. OHH.

The all day nausea and peeing almost every half hour kicked in around 5 weeks. And the sore bb's. I didn't notice a big size difference until around 6 weeks.

I tested 11DPO and got a clear + on FirstResponse. =) But my HCG levels have been REALLY high (its not twins though thankfully lol).

Good luck!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 16:01 PM   5
WeeNat
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly89 View Post
ME TOO! I've never been a person that burps ever but it keeps happening, lol! I have been trying to let it out slowly/quietly.. It helps sooo much though. Sometimes I get the worst nausea, burning pain, and acid reflux, but burping releases it for a while..

Just glad its not coming out the other end, bahahaha.

Also - my first symptoms were thrush, burping/indigestion, and fatigue. OHH.

The all day nausea and peeing almost every half hour kicked in around 5 weeks. And the sore bb's. I didn't notice a big size difference until around 6 weeks.

I tested 11DPO and got a clear + on FirstResponse. =) But my HCG levels have been REALLY high (its not twins though thankfully lol).

Good luck!!
Hi... I havent tested yet. Im too scared since all the other times i've felt pregnant and wasn't.

I'm soooo glad its not coming out the other end too... actually, now i think about it, that end has been quite quiet!! I think my husband feels like he has moved into a house with a bloke with all this belching im doing!!

My bbs aren't sore at all but the thrush is anoying!!

It looks like i have the same symptoms as you. I've got thrush, im burping and get indigestion, and tired!!

Im due my period in 3 days time, fingers crossed it doesnt arrive!!

Are you still burping? And, Congratulations too x x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 16:13 PM   6
hopefulfor1st
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nsw, australia
Posts: 8,400
That was one of my first symptoms too. Eventually the burping transforms to vomiting, but I still burp every morning



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 16:19 PM   7
WeeNat
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulfor1st View Post
That was one of my first symptoms too. Eventually the burping transforms to vomiting, but I still burp every morning
Hiya Hope... Congratulations!!

So Burping can and is a symptom? Who knew

When did you test?? The burping just pops out with no warning. I havent felt like eating since lunch as i feel full!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 16:29 PM   8
hopefulfor1st
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nsw, australia
Posts: 8,400
I tested pos at 11dpo.
The burping was my first symptom, and my only one to start so I clung to it! The came extra bumps on my nipples and darkening from the outside in, then at 6weeks came the dreaded sickness!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 16:36 PM   9
WeeNat
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 3,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulfor1st View Post
I tested pos at 11dpo.
The burping was my first symptom, and my only one to start so I clung to it! The came extra bumps on my nipples and darkening from the outside in, then at 6weeks came the dreaded sickness!
I think i may test tomorrow...

Its outrageous isnt it!! I dont think my hubby minds too much

Well, i hope i can join you in the this forum x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 16:53 PM   10
hopefulfor1st
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nsw, australia
Posts: 8,400
It's because when your pregnant your progesterone levels rise, and progesterone acts like a muscle relaxant smoothing out the digestional track, so the bumps gotta come out!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
burping, stop

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO