Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 16:37 PM   31
Kota
Other
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a land down under..
Posts: 10,719
Today would be

Yes I would like to come on a girls weekend, No I can't, Why? Because I have a 2.5yr old and can't just drop everything on a few days notice to go away and party like we did when we were 20-something. Perhaps when (if) you all have children, you'll understand what that means.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 18:12 PM   32
SpotlessMind
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 768
I just want to announce to the world that I'm preggo, if I could my FB status would probably sound something like this

"Say welcome to baby Everitt! And please, keep you comments about our age to yourself "



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 18:35 PM   33
MrS. MaBrEy
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Suwanee, GA
Posts: 6,241
mine would say:

DEAR MOM- you are not the one having this baby. I AM. I WILL cloth diaper, co-sleep, baby wear, breastfeed etc. ALL I WANT and I DONT need your permission! YOU are not any more nor any less important than the other 2 sets of grandparents so stop acting like it. finally, it is DISGUSTING that you would insist the i risk the health and well being of my child by putting it on a plane the same week it is born. Lets not mention MY health, the sanity of the babies father (who has a JOB...you know that thing called WORK that PAYS THE BILLS) while we were away, and the fact that i need a passport to fly my baby out of the country first or i risk not being able to bring it back.

yep...i think that about covers it.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 18:42 PM   34
OliveLove
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 605
"Stop looking at my chin zits, they're here to stay for a while!"



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 23:57 PM   35
Kota
Other
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: In a land down under..
Posts: 10,719
"Early preg nausea and encapsulating placentas DO. NOT. MIX. "



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:41 AM   36
maggie111
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttc1soon View Post
My situation is similar. Both babies are actually measuring about the same but Baby B's sac is measuring two weeks behind. It has been keeping up with the baby's growth so far and we are hoping it continues but I've been told its a "wait and see" situation and even if things stay okay for now, complications could come up if the sac stops growing. We are waiting for the scan on friday to announce because if it is good that means we've had 5 good scans and so we will be very hopeful.
My post will be something like "Family Under Construction: Expanding by 4 Feet!" with the scan picturel.
It's awful isn't it - just everything's postponed and you're waiting for good news or bad news and I'm just getting knocked back a week at a time. I settle myself thinking "I'll know more next scan" and then I think - I'll know more after the next one! My little one also has a smaller sac compared with the big one's at a similar age.

I'm incredibly lucky that they're keeping such a good check on me so I shouldn't complain. I have a lot of negative feelings this week though.

I just want to know one way or the other - should I be happy or sad?! Most people have the 12 week deadline to know if they're "safe" but we don't have that luxury

I wish you the best of luck for Friday



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:54 PM   37
ttc1soon
Other
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie111 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttc1soon View Post
My situation is similar. Both babies are actually measuring about the same but Baby B's sac is measuring two weeks behind. It has been keeping up with the baby's growth so far and we are hoping it continues but I've been told its a "wait and see" situation and even if things stay okay for now, complications could come up if the sac stops growing. We are waiting for the scan on friday to announce because if it is good that means we've had 5 good scans and so we will be very hopeful.
My post will be something like "Family Under Construction: Expanding by 4 Feet!" with the scan picturel.
It's awful isn't it - just everything's postponed and you're waiting for good news or bad news and I'm just getting knocked back a week at a time. I settle myself thinking "I'll know more next scan" and then I think - I'll know more after the next one! My little one also has a smaller sac compared with the big one's at a similar age.

I'm incredibly lucky that they're keeping such a good check on me so I shouldn't complain. I have a lot of negative feelings this week though.

I just want to know one way or the other - should I be happy or sad?! Most people have the 12 week deadline to know if they're "safe" but we don't have that luxury

I wish you the best of luck for Friday
Thanks, as long as everything goes well I am determined this pregnancy will be healthy and I'll stop worrying so much! (At least that is what I am telling myself). I have had scans every week or two so I am happy I see them so often and it is reassuring that every time they keep growing the right amount. I am hoping the Perinatologiest will put my mind at ease since they are use to the high risk stuff and see it more often. My OB said once we pass the 12 week mark its much more likely everything will be okay even with B's sac being smaller. I hope after your next scan you'll feel a little more comfortable that everything will be okay.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 14:04 PM   38
maggie111
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttc1soon View Post
Thanks, as long as everything goes well I am determined this pregnancy will be healthy and I'll stop worrying so much! (At least that is what I am telling myself). I have had scans every week or two so I am happy I see them so often and it is reassuring that every time they keep growing the right amount. I am hoping the Perinatologiest will put my mind at ease since they are use to the high risk stuff and see it more often. My OB said once we pass the 12 week mark its much more likely everything will be okay even with B's sac being smaller. I hope after your next scan you'll feel a little more comfortable that everything will be okay.
Aww, no one told me I will be safer after 12 weeks! Can't wait to find out how we both get on this week. If the little one's grown another week I will be convinced I have ovulated twice and stop panicking so much. Apparently the consultant I saw last week said she was going to speak to a growth consultant and see if it got him excited lol and if so he might start to follow what's happening! Fingers crossed he thinks it's interesting so I can get some good advice like you with your Perinatologist!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 14:16 PM   39
ttc1soon
Other
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,692
Quote:
Aww, no one told me I will be safer after 12 weeks! Can't wait to find out how we both get on this week. If the little one's grown another week I will be convinced I have ovulated twice and stop panicking so much. Apparently the consultant I saw last week said she was going to speak to a growth consultant and see if it got him excited lol and if so he might start to follow what's happening! Fingers crossed he thinks it's interesting so I can get some good advice like you with your Perinatologist!
My OB is great because she had twins so a lot of people with twin pregnancies like to see her so she has a lot of expereince so I trust her. On top of that likes to send moms with twins at least once to the perinatologist and so they can decided if you are high risk or not. She said with my history and the one small sac that I *am* considered high risk so I will continue to see them throughout my pregnancy in conjuntion with my OB. Only if I have complications will the perinatologist become by full time doctor. I just want it to be friday to see the babies! Two weeks feels like forever haha. Hopefully he will be interested in your case so you can have a specialist to reasure you.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 14:51 PM   40
emmyloves1991
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 422
"I'M PREGNANT" (attached with a scan photo)

This won't be happening for another 5 weeks though til after my 12 week scan.



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO