Ladies I am going insane!!! i've been bleeding for 10 days straight, which is gradually getting heavier. I'm not in pain and haven't had any clotting. My MS is slowly taking over my life and boobs are still sore when touched. What's happening to me!!!!!
I've already had one MC, but that happened with 4 days of the bleed starting and i experienced severe cramping weeks before. I'm not expecting any answers, but this is the biggest head F*** as i'm preparing myself for the worst yet nothing is happening - is it wrong to almost want to get over and done with if the end result is MC?
TBH If I was you I would go back and say its still happening and tell them its getting heavier. I was bleeding at 6 weeks for 2 weeks but it was brown blood and not that heavy. I went for a scan the first week and everything was fine when I was still bleeding the 2nd week I went back as I too had had mc before and was scared well I had a mmc and they scaned me again and it was fine. I had no cramping and they checked my cervix was closed. I really hope it all works out for you but as i say I would go back don't put yourself through this worry and stress.
I too would go back and see what they say surely they should have offered a second scan sooner than the 18th, even if it was just to check and see if they could see where bleeding is coming from, or if its stopped......Fingers crossed for you hun, hope you get sen soon.....xx
you can't be made to wait another two weeks when you are bleeding and are clearly worried. I'd call the EPU and tell them that you've had a previous MC and are sick with worry. I would've thought that they'd bring you in for another scan.
The fact that your symptoms are still strong and you're not having any cramping is looking good, so stay positive. You need reassurance of another scan and you should get one.
I agree with calling them back and getting another appt. I've been having brown spotting for9 days but the last 2 days it's been much lighter, so I think it may be stopping. On Tues I was worried so I phoned them and they did offer me a scan this week, but I was worried that would still be too early for a HB and that it would worry me even more, my next scan is 11th Nov. My leaflet said to call them if it got heavier or if I was worried. They should accomodate you if you explain. It might be nothing to worry about, but I totally understand the wait is so agonising. You're almost 7 weeks, and there's a good chance of seeing a HB then if there is one, so I don't think it's too soon for you to go back xxxx
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.