Cabbage Test Directions, results included! (fun gender test!)
Thought I would share! Even took pics in a step by step process!
1.Go to the store and buy a red cabbage. The size of the cabbage does not matter at all.
2.Cut the cabbage into big chunks. The smaller you cut the chunks, the better your results will turn out.
3. Boil some water on the stove and put in the chunks of cabbage.
4. Let the water and cabbage boil for about 10 minutes or so. When the ten minutes is up, remove it from the heat.
5. Grab a cup and go to the bathroom! Pee into the cup.
6. In a separate cup, mix 1 part of your urine to 1 part of the water that the cabbage was boiled in. No need to save the cabbage unless you want to eat it. It's pretty tasty, so you might want to eat it!
7. If the urine/cabbage water turns pink or red then this indicates a boy result! If the urine/cabbage water turns purple, this indicates a girl result.
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.