Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:17 AM   1
khartnett
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 572

**fun quiz** Gender Predictor Quiz


Hello girls, I came across this:-

http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

Bit of fun let me know how you get on wont you.

Kasey xxx



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:21 AM   2
Emsi76
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 1,093
You have a 34% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 65% chance of having a girl.

I had to make a couple up at the top, but still a girl on those stats i reckon!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:25 AM   3
Fossey
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cotswolds
Posts: 2,429
I couldn't answer all of them lol but mine says -

You have a 65% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 35% chance of having a girl.

I think I am having a boy anyway just have that feeling!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:37 AM   4
moomin_troll
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: staffordshire
Posts: 16,716
Mine said
You have a 43% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 56% chance of having a girl.

I am having a boy!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:39 AM   5
kadey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Posts: 1,168
I didnt answer tham all but it says 33% boy and 66% girl. thats makes it 99% what is the other 1%?! arrrggghhhh



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:41 AM   6
khartnett
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 572
lol



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:42 AM   7
Fossey
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cotswolds
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin_troll View Post
Mine said
You have a 43% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 56% chance of having a girl.

I am having a boy!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:43 AM   8
Sparky0207
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,110
Mine says I have a 77% chance of having a boy and a 22% chance of having a girl.

Im having a girl though - no doubt about that! Im confused!

And Kadey I wondered about the extra 1%!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 08:49 AM   9
WaitingForYou
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: South-East London
Posts: 489
You have a 52% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 47% chance of having a girl.

All my family is girls, bar two. Ive got all girl cousins (9) apart from one. All sisters (3) apart from one little brother.

My OH's family is pretty much half boy's and half girl's. I really want a boy, and I think its gonna be, everyone says they have a feeling its gonna be a boy.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 09:10 AM   10
Blah11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 39,475
You have a 21% chance of having a boy.
And you have a 78% chance of having a girl.


lol i had to guess 2 and funnily enough, they were the ones that came up boy



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
fun , gender , predictor , quiz

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO