Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 08:54 AM   41
mummy2o
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophieloafy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraftykoala View Post
I got measured in M & S for bras today and it was hideous, she said 'well we'll get you out of those wires immediately' so its bye bye pretty flowery bras and hello boulder holders lol.

I have to go around loose when i am in the house... cannot stand wearing a bra at the mo.
I don't mind wearing a bra, but its as soon as I take it off it feels like all this extra pressure comes down and hurts even more for a bit, so I generally remain bra free when at home



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:08 AM   42
ChezTunes
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: N. Wales
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethsmummy View Post
to all the new ladies

How are we all today?

I had a bad day yesterday with a bit of bleeding and lots of cramp but midwife told me to just stay at home and they will just see me when i have my scan in 3 weeks. so now gotta wait that long to see if baby is ok x
I had spotting in my 7th week (stopped in that same week) and also have to wait for a scan. Mine is Wednesday next week so fingers crossed baby is doing good. I'm so nervous as I've personally never had spotting before without it turning into a MC. I've had 4 MC's in the past with an ex but went on to have DD with my DF and got pregnant soon after! I'm so scared that baby has stopped growing... I'll have to let you know how my scan goes next week.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:14 AM   43
sophieloafy
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheltenham
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezTunes View Post
:I was so comfortable with my baby bump. The closest to beautiful I've ever felt in my life!

I loved my bump too



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:23 AM   44
kraftykoala
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lancashire, UK
Posts: 412
It's been over 6 years since I had a bump, I've forgotten what it was like



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM   45
sethsmummy
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Castle Douglas, Scotland
Posts: 4,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezTunes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethsmummy View Post
to all the new ladies

How are we all today?

I had a bad day yesterday with a bit of bleeding and lots of cramp but midwife told me to just stay at home and they will just see me when i have my scan in 3 weeks. so now gotta wait that long to see if baby is ok x
I had spotting in my 7th week (stopped in that same week) and also have to wait for a scan. Mine is Wednesday next week so fingers crossed baby is doing good. I'm so nervous as I've personally never had spotting before without it turning into a MC. I've had 4 MC's in the past with an ex but went on to have DD with my DF and got pregnant soon after! I'm so scared that baby has stopped growing... I'll have to let you know how my scan goes next week.
Thanks hun, I think its horrendous they make you wait so long. If i was in at 12 weeks then it wouldnt bother me because thats next week... but i have to wait even longer than that. And just like you im scared baby has stopped growing or died. x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:26 PM   46
Gamina
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 104
I think I belong here *waves* I am 17 stone but being quite tall at 5 10 my BMI is around the 36 mark and always has been. I'm pretty active though the midwife didn't make a big thing about it she wants me to see a consultant as I have asthma as well.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:50 PM   47
Sparklegirl
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,445
Hey ladies what do you think of these siggy????









 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:56 PM   48
sethsmummy
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Castle Douglas, Scotland
Posts: 4,388
Love the middle one!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 02:22 AM   49
Sparklegirl
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,445
Hey ladies how we all feeling today???



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:16 AM   50
maggie111
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,472
I only found out yesterday I was pregnant so it was a bit surreal!

This morning has been wonderful! I woke up with the biggest smile on my face and said "I'm pregnant!" my brain even said are you sure it's not a dream but I knew it was true! As I said it out loud DH woke up and said "I know!"

I went and did a morning wee sample for the docs and climbed back into bed for a cuddle and the first bit of stress free BD in almost 2 years!!! Wonderful!

Still no AF which is obviously my concern. I read yesterday that there is a 10% chance of miscarriage now which kept me cautious - but today I thought "There's a 90% chance I'm going to deliver this baby!!"

Definitely a positive spin on it!!!

Off to the docs after my coffee (within 200mg of caffeine lol!!)



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
join, pregnant, size

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO