Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 09:48 AM   11
jjbump
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,262
He Bellablue, great to see you here again.

I'm so worried about having the nausea and looking after my toddler at the same time. She's running everywhere now and wanting me to join in with her games, but I can't imagine I'll be much good when (if) the nausea kicks in.

JJ



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:03 AM   12
SamsMum
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 766
Hi!

We are expecting our second around 22nd July. Our Son will have just turned 5 years old by then.

Finding it alot harder this time due to morning sickness (well, all day sickness). I had none whatsoever with our first so this has taken me by surprise!

Boobs have gone huge already this time.

L x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:05 AM   13
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lellow View Post
Hello

I only found out we are expecting our second on Friday, we're excited, but i think as im mum and the main care giver, im nervous about juggling 2 small children.

I have a little boy named Aymen who is currently 2 and 3 months but will be just shy of 3 yrs old when baby is born on August 8th.

I have to say im quite tired already, infact ive just gotten up from a 2 hr afternoon nap whilst Aymen napped...i think this might become quite common in the next 8 months to follow.

Just for changes sake, a little girl would be nice but a second boy would be wonderful, ill be grateful for whatever sex as long as they just arrive healthy and happy.

Hows everyone keeping?

Im hoping MS doesnt make such an appearance this time round, it was a killer last time.

Congrats to all.

xxx
HELLO THERE AND CONGRATS!! I ALSO JUST FOUND OUT 4 DAYS AGO VERY EXCITING BUT I AS WELL AM THE MAIN CAREGIVER STAY AT HOME MOM I DO HAVE A AMAZON STORE I SHIP THINGS DAILY SO IM ALWAYS ON THE GO AND HAVE A GOOD ROUTINE GOING BUT 2 LITTLE ONES IS WAY DIFFRENT THEN ONE! LOL

HEALTHY AND HAPPY NINE MONTHS TO YOU HUN



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:06 AM   14
Pink Flowers
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 14,797
I am expecting me second on the 25th July.

I am so tired this time round and a lot more crampy.

Omg lellow congratulations x



 
Status: Online
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:07 AM   15
xsarahxxannx
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Elizabeth City, NC
Posts: 441
Hello, I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second. My son is 9 months so they will be about 17 months apart. I am pretty nervous to have 2 under 2!

This time around is about the same as before. I didn't have MS with my son and I haven't had it yet this time. I just feel really tired. I try to take naps when my son naps in the afternoon, otherwise, I fall asleep by 8pm!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:08 AM   16
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbump View Post
He Bellablue, great to see you here again.

I'm so worried about having the nausea and looking after my toddler at the same time. She's running everywhere now and wanting me to join in with her games, but I can't imagine I'll be much good when (if) the nausea kicks in.

JJ
Hello hun yay so awesome we are preggo again at same time

i know how you feel my daughter is so active i just pray i dont have a sicky pregnancy i had a awesome pregnancy with my first i never was sick and did everything never had morning sickness at all that would be great if this one was the same to!

so far just tired at the end of day caring for a active toddler

wishing you happy healthy nine months hun



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:09 AM   17
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsMum View Post
Hi!

We are expecting our second around 22nd July. Our Son will have just turned 5 years old by then.

Finding it alot harder this time due to morning sickness (well, all day sickness). I had none whatsoever with our first so this has taken me by surprise!

Boobs have gone huge already this time.

L x
hello hun o wow i was like that with my first to

hoping you feel better soon def tuffer when you cant just go lay down

happy healthy nine months to you



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:11 AM   18
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsarahxxannx View Post
Hello, I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant with my second. My son is 9 months so they will be about 17 months apart. I am pretty nervous to have 2 under 2!

This time around is about the same as before. I didn't have MS with my son and I haven't had it yet this time. I just feel really tired. I try to take naps when my son naps in the afternoon, otherwise, I fall asleep by 8pm!
congrats! o wow thats awesome no MS!

they say 2 under two isnt bad cause there both in diapers so routine doesnt really change awww hes a cutie!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:14 AM   19
Jsmom5
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 231
Hi ladies!

My daughter just turned six years old so she will be six when the baby is born.
This time around I am so extremely tired from 4-5.5 weeks, this last week was a bit better but still tired. I was not this tired with my first. I'm not a napper & I've been taking naps! My daughter is so excited, she can't wait. My first appt is on Dec 21st so we are hoping to share the news on Christmas day



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM   20
SamsMum
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmom5 View Post
Hi ladies!

My daughter just turned six years old so she will be six when the baby is born.
This time around I am so extremely tired from 4-5.5 weeks, this last week was a bit better but still tired. I was not this tired with my first. I'm not a napper & I've been taking naps! My daughter is so excited, she can't wait. My first appt is on Dec 21st so we are hoping to share the news on Christmas day
JsMom - looks like we have a similar age gap. My first appt is 17th Dec. Be great to hear how things go and how your eldest deals with things! xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
chat , ladies , love , pregnancys , time

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO