Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 17:59 PM   51
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audraia View Post
This is my 2nd. So far no symptoms here yet, which is making me nervous. With my DD I was sick from 6 weeks til around 15 weeks, threw up every morning and nausous all day long.

My LO will be 17 months when the 2nd is born, which makes me a little nervous, since she's a very needy child, but I'll make it work somehow. I'm quitting my job at the end of this month to be a stay at home mom, so that should make it easier as I'm working full time right now.

Otherwise so far so good. I'm just really tired since she doesn't sleep through the night yet, and we co-sleep so this momma gets little to no sleep! And I want to add another to this mix! LOL
That's nice we co slept till 6 months then first night in her crib slept threw nite broke my heart cause I thought she wouldn't. Lol she slept threw nite ever since

Are you gonna co sleep with both ?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 19:16 PM   52
ProudArmyWife
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellablue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudArmyWife View Post
We are currently expecting our second

I have a VERY active 20 month old who has decided that nap time is overrated so i am one very tired momma

Its way diffrent the second time around it seems since I cant nap when I want or sleep in late or just lay around when feeling nauseous which so far seems to be an everyday thing

There will be a 2 year and 3 month age gap between my LO's and i have to admit on some days it absolutely terrifies me but i am looking forward to holding a teeny tiny baby again. Praying we get a boy this time as I would LOVE to have one of each but obviously will be happy either way as long as LO is healthy.
Aww that's nice Hun almost like mine 2.4 gap I think I remember you from pregnancy forum before your name familiar my daughter is almost same age she's 19 months

Happy healthy pregnancy Hun

yes! your name seemed familiar too so i went back and checked my visitor messages and i had a post from you im pretty sure your the one i wrote and told you how absolutely gorgeous i thought your puppy was!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 20:09 PM   53
Audraia
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Posts: 1,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellablue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audraia View Post
This is my 2nd. So far no symptoms here yet, which is making me nervous. With my DD I was sick from 6 weeks til around 15 weeks, threw up every morning and nausous all day long.

My LO will be 17 months when the 2nd is born, which makes me a little nervous, since she's a very needy child, but I'll make it work somehow. I'm quitting my job at the end of this month to be a stay at home mom, so that should make it easier as I'm working full time right now.

Otherwise so far so good. I'm just really tired since she doesn't sleep through the night yet, and we co-sleep so this momma gets little to no sleep! And I want to add another to this mix! LOL
That's nice we co slept till 6 months then first night in her crib slept threw nite broke my heart cause I thought she wouldn't. Lol she slept threw nite ever since

Are you gonna co sleep with both ?
Yup we plan to, but I'm buying a bigger bed soon! We sleep in a Queen size now, we definatly need a bigger bed. I love co sleeping, I'm kinda glad she never took to the crib.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 20:18 PM   54
tlh97990
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: High Ridge, MO
Posts: 1,396
My daughter is 13 months old. She will be 20 months when this baby is born. so not much of an age gap! so far this pregnancy is completely different. i was never sick with my daughter and now im sick all the time, im exhausted now and didnt get exhausted until closer to the end with my first!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 20:35 PM   55
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Proudarmywife- yup still have her lol she's six and half now haha still a cutie haha to funny so nice to see fimiliar ppl again seems like we all got preggo same times again hehe!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 20:37 PM   56
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlh97990 View Post
My daughter is 13 months old. She will be 20 months when this baby is born. so not much of an age gap! so far this pregnancy is completely different. i was never sick with my daughter and now im sick all the time, im exhausted now and didnt get exhausted until closer to the end with my first!
Congrats!

Isnt it amazing how each and every pregnancy is different the human body is amazing haha

We're you sick from begging till now or just started?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 20:38 PM   57
TatorMom
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 659
We have 2 boys who are 12mos and 5 days apart. We're expecting number 3 and definitely spaced this one out much better! I'm currently 5 weeks. A girl would be nice, but I'm expecting the baby to be a boy. We just want a healthy baby though. I will say things are a bit tougher this time around because when I was pregnant with DS2 DS1 was so little that he didn't need chasing around and I could nap and take care of myself much better than this go around. This time I'm having to have a(1) cup of coffee a day to help combat the 1st trimester fatigue, which has been by far the worst of any pregnancy I've had. I just can't afford to be so tired when I have 2 little one's, we're "go go go" all day long and I work full time as an RN. I'm thankful that I'm feeling the pregnancy symptoms though. It gives me reassurance. Thankfully I've only had mild bouts of nausea, but still no real appetite even when I'm not feeling sick. I'm sure that will change though.

Congrats to everyone!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 20:49 PM   58
bellablue
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: east coast
Posts: 4,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by TatorMom View Post
We have 2 boys who are 12mos and 5 days apart. We're expecting number 3 and definitely spaced this one out much better! I'm currently 5 weeks. A girl would be nice, but I'm expecting the baby to be a boy. We just want a healthy baby though. I will say things are a bit tougher this time around because when I was pregnant with DS2 DS1 was so little that he didn't need chasing around and I could nap and take care of myself much better than this go around. This time I'm having to have a(1) cup of coffee a day to help combat the 1st trimester fatigue, which has been by far the worst of any pregnancy I've had. I just can't afford to be so tired when I have 2 little one's, we're "go go go" all day long and I work full time as an RN. I'm thankful that I'm feeling the pregnancy symptoms though. It gives me reassurance. Thankfully I've only had mild bouts of nausea, but still no real appetite even when I'm not feeling sick. I'm sure that will change though.

Congrats to everyone!
Congrats!

We are the same here we pray for a healthy baby we be happy with either sex as long healthy would be nice to have one of each tho we want at least three kids so we shall,see



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 04:23 AM   59
Lauki
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rugby, UK
Posts: 4,833
My hubby wants a little girl, just to stop me from buying a whole load of new baby clothes though .

But seriously, we just want a healthy little squishy to hold again!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 07:54 AM   60
tlh97990
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: High Ridge, MO
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellablue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlh97990 View Post
My daughter is 13 months old. She will be 20 months when this baby is born. so not much of an age gap! so far this pregnancy is completely different. i was never sick with my daughter and now im sick all the time, im exhausted now and didnt get exhausted until closer to the end with my first!
Congrats!

Isnt it amazing how each and every pregnancy is different the human body is amazing haha

We're you sick from begging till now or just started?

I've been sick since the beginning so far! my doctor put me on zofran but it doesn't help as much as id like it to. its just hard having to work full time feeling like crap then come home to take care of the house and a toddler. its exhausting!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
chat , ladies , love , pregnancys , time

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO