Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 06:58 AM   51
MummyClements
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evesham
Posts: 57
Mine looks awful but I know I am pregnant so thats all that matters



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 08:59 AM   52
MummyToAmberx
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wolverhampton
Posts: 14,158
im a size 16, ive just ate dinner so my belly bit fuller lol!
white top is from tuesday.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 249.jpg (28.5 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 248.jpg (30.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 246.jpg (27.8 KB, 68 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 09:03 AM   53
madseasons
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northeast (US)
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by MummyClements View Post
Mine looks awful but I know I am pregnant so thats all that matters
DOES NOT!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 09:10 AM   54
Kittee
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by monst_18 View Post
Further to my last post i think my B is moving slightly i have noticed today that when i stand up and look in the mirror its not as B like as it used to be - still not a D though!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed - i am worried my trousers/underwear make it worse!!

I said to DH this morning the best i can hope for it that baby pushes the B out and it stays out! horay!

xx

LOL Awwww...we are in the same boat.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 09:37 AM   55
monst_18
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Milton
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by monst_18 View Post
Further to my last post i think my B is moving slightly i have noticed today that when i stand up and look in the mirror its not as B like as it used to be - still not a D though!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed - i am worried my trousers/underwear make it worse!!

I said to DH this morning the best i can hope for it that baby pushes the B out and it stays out! horay!

xx

LOL Awwww...we are in the same boat.

Thanks! I am sure in a few weeks we will be out and proud!!!! hahah!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 11:53 AM   56
maddiwatts19
Mum (Mom)
Inactive
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4,833
mines a "b" shape too! and this is my second! i'm deffinitely plus sized, and for all of those who are having their first, i promise you do "pop" x



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 12:00 PM   57
Pippin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: London
Posts: 7,951
I know I'm not in second tri anymore but can I add mine I like this thread, I'm a size 22 and this is my 22 week and 36 week bump picture. Black is the 22 just in case you can't see I've grown hehehehehe As you can see I was B shaped too but you do even out.



Attached Images
File Type: jpg 36 b.jpg (51.5 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg 22 weeks.jpg (93.3 KB, 225 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 12:03 PM   58
Try Rocking
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 15,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiwatts19 View Post
mines a "b" shape too! and this is my second! i'm deffinitely plus sized, and for all of those who are having their first, i promise you do "pop" x
Thank you! I definetly need to hear that, I've been worried because I'm a pretty big girl and I was afraid I'd just look even bigger and not pregnant.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 12:09 PM   59
Mrs Muffin
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chester
Posts: 1,690
I think eveyone's bumps look luscious



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 12:59 PM   60
purpledaisy2
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Up North, UK
Posts: 3,673
Keep them coming ladies ! Some more great bump piccies

Your bump is perfect Pippin



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
bump , pictures , size

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO