Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:03 AM   21
Asters
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: essex
Posts: 927
So far two hot cross buns and a cup of tea! gotta try and have a better day than yesterday i ate too much white chocolate toblerone!! Ive got blueberry bagel envy! why cant we get those bad boys over here??? Yum. Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:13 AM   22
icklemonster
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by weejenb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemonster View Post
(Weejenb - are you addicted to frubes too since being pregnant?)

xxx
:O yes! I don't normally eat them but since baby I can't get enough of them They're really good frozen too btw

Edit - icklemonster, our tickers are the same! how are you feeling? x
I'm feeling like my little girl should hurry up and get a wiggle on out of my belly I never believed it when people said the last few weeks were hard and would go slowly, as my pregnancy flew by until about 35 weeks. Every day I wake up thinking ooooo is today the day then spend the whole day over-analysing every twinge lol. How are you doing?

On topic of thread, I started my day with scrambled eggs on toast followed by a frube I might go stick a frube in the freezer see what it is like! xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:17 AM   23
weejenb
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 1,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by icklemonster View Post
I'm feeling like my little girl should hurry up and get a wiggle on out of my belly I never believed it when people said the last few weeks were hard and would go slowly, as my pregnancy flew by until about 35 weeks. Every day I wake up thinking ooooo is today the day then spend the whole day over-analysing every twinge lol. How are you doing?

On topic of thread, I started my day with scrambled eggs on toast followed by a frube I might go stick a frube in the freezer see what it is like! xxx
I've been having contractions since this morning, and had my bloody show too - so today is a day of waiting I think!

On topic, I had Cheerios and a packet of crisps this morning. Currently munching a yummy sandwich, then more crisps and a cream doughnut



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:19 AM   24
icklemonster
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,835
Ooooo good luck then hun, hope it all goes smoothly for you and you have a nice easy labour xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:26 AM   25
seedee
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 92
this thread is making me need a milkshake, and the nearest place i can get one of those is mcdonalds.
uhohs!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:49 AM   26
Bundle of joy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 959
So far today I have had....
2 cheese toasties "yum"
4 yogurts....
3 strawberry milkshakes......



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:50 AM   27
Bundle of joy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by seedee View Post
this thread is making me need a milkshake, and the nearest place i can get one of those is mcdonalds.
uhohs!


I have lots of things in for milkshake... I loveeeeeeeee them!
Iv been drinking nesquick strawberry milkshake



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:08 AM   28
sevenofnine
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
What's everyone eaten today??
Today I have had "been a rubbish food day" -
Chocolate bar
Mini chedders
Half a large pizza
2 cheese toasties...... Something tells me iv had to much cheese today!

Oh and about 4 strawberry milkshakes

Having the odd few days of not wanting to eat anything really but still make my self for LO.....

What have you eaten??
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheeeeeessseeeee... my favorite!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:14 AM   29
seedee
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundle of joy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seedee View Post
this thread is making me need a milkshake, and the nearest place i can get one of those is mcdonalds.
uhohs!


I have lots of things in for milkshake... I loveeeeeeeee them!
Iv been drinking nesquick strawberry milkshake
im at work, but i dont even have the makings of a milkshake at home. im just going to HAVE to go to mcdonalds. and get a cheeseburger.
arent i???

ARENT I????



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:23 AM   30
sevenofnine
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asters View Post
So far two hot cross buns and a cup of tea! gotta try and have a better day than yesterday i ate too much white chocolate toblerone!! Ive got blueberry bagel envy! why cant we get those bad boys over here??? Yum. Xx
Great! Now I want a blueberry bagel... with cream cheese. MMMMMMMMM!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
food

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO