Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 17:44 PM   11
KelseyK
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,590
I feel like I've gained so much in the 1st trimester! I can't wait until it gets warm so I can go on walks!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 19:39 PM   12
Reneton
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
I am almost eight weeks, and weighed myself today, and I've gained 3 lbs so far. I really don't want to be super chunky, however, I am totally prepared to gain weight. I was very active prior to becoming pregnant, I did Zumba, yoga, step conditioning and used to be in a running group. Before Christmas, I slacked off and planned to get back into working out, in January..... but then...BFP! So now I am wondering what kind of activities are ok to do...? This may be something I should talk to my doctor about, but I'm just wondering what you ladies are doing?



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:30 AM   13
MrsMurphy2Be
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 6,414
Im due 24th Kelsey =)

Im 12 weeks and have put on maybe 2/3lbs. Have been eating like a pig so surprises its not more than that! I guess having a super active toddler has something to do with it!

Patiently waiting to receive me scan date. Im getting a bit worried that its not going to be before im 14weeks. Saying that, im not really bothered if they do the NT part of the scan so I guess it doesnt make much difference. Although Im very glad I got a private at 10wks because theres no way i would have been able to wait this long!

OT but my dd has just fell asleep on the couch. Bliss!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:15 AM   14
Nela
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,871
Woo, thank you for the welcome, KelseyK. Yes, the threads get really busy and I seem to fall through the cracks and lose track more often than not. Yay for same due dates! Will be interesting to see how things go.

I hear you ladies about the night sweats. Goodness, I so hate those. I am sleeping with the fan on now and I will switch our duvet to the summer one too.

I just purchased my maternity pillow too. I'm hoping that will help me sleep better at night. Do you ladies have one?

MrsMurphy, I hope you get your scan date soon!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 13:00 PM   15
KelseyK
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reneton View Post
I am almost eight weeks, and weighed myself today, and I've gained 3 lbs so far. I really don't want to be super chunky, however, I am totally prepared to gain weight. I was very active prior to becoming pregnant, I did Zumba, yoga, step conditioning and used to be in a running group. Before Christmas, I slacked off and planned to get back into working out, in January..... but then...BFP! So now I am wondering what kind of activities are ok to do...? This may be something I should talk to my doctor about, but I'm just wondering what you ladies are doing?
Yeah I slacked off during the holidays for sure!! I'm not worried about gaining weight I just don't want to gain it too fast! Plus since I'm due in August when it's super hot I would just like to keep my weight gain in the normal pregnancy guidelines haha!

I haven't been staying active like I should but I need to do something! Once is gets warm I will go on a lot of walks. My dr has be on exercise restriction which sucks I need to do come lunges or something I think everything I have gained is in my thighs!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMurphy2Be View Post
Im due 24th Kelsey =)

Im 12 weeks and have put on maybe 2/3lbs. Have been eating like a pig so surprises its not more than that! I guess having a super active toddler has something to do with it!

Patiently waiting to receive me scan date. Im getting a bit worried that its not going to be before im 14weeks. Saying that, im not really bothered if they do the NT part of the scan so I guess it doesnt make much difference. Although Im very glad I got a private at 10wks because theres no way i would have been able to wait this long!

OT but my dd has just fell asleep on the couch. Bliss!
Well I hoe you get in soon!!! I hate waiting for things like that! Did you tell them you wanted the NT scan?

Awwww thats always a nice little break! DS just went to his dads for the night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nela View Post
Woo, thank you for the welcome, KelseyK. Yes, the threads get really busy and I seem to fall through the cracks and lose track more often than not. Yay for same due dates! Will be interesting to see how things go.

I hear you ladies about the night sweats. Goodness, I so hate those. I am sleeping with the fan on now and I will switch our duvet to the summer one too.

I just purchased my maternity pillow too. I'm hoping that will help me sleep better at night. Do you ladies have one?

MrsMurphy, I hope you get your scan date soon!
I need a fan!!!! lol thats a good idea!! I looooove my maternity pillow!! I can't sleep without it!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 13:05 PM   16
Loukachu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 559
Evening ladies.
Hope you are doing ok? Am experiencing cramping in the evenings anyone else?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 13:29 PM   17
KelseyK
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,590
Yes! I have been having then a lot actually. My Dr told me it was from two different things, one is just the uterus growing to make room for baby and the other was from dehydration. She said being dehydrated can cause cramping of the uterus.


Hope you're doing well other than that! I've been having headaches a lot!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 13:38 PM   18
Loukachu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyK View Post
Yes! I have been having then a lot actually. My Dr told me it was from two different things, one is just the uterus growing to make room for baby and the other was from dehydration. She said being dehydrated can cause cramping of the uterus.


Hope you're doing well other than that! I've been having headaches a lot!
Thanks for the info that is really helpful. Not doing too bad but feel low now and then it just comes over me really odd and annoying!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 14:08 PM   19
Mrs Stokes
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: england
Posts: 23
can i join please im a first time mummy to be and got my bfp on thursday last week going on my dates i think im due around the 11th October would love others to talk too



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 14:15 PM   20
KelseyK
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loukachu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyK View Post
Yes! I have been having then a lot actually. My Dr told me it was from two different things, one is just the uterus growing to make room for baby and the other was from dehydration. She said being dehydrated can cause cramping of the uterus.


Hope you're doing well other than that! I've been having headaches a lot!
Thanks for the info that is really helpful. Not doing too bad but feel low now and then it just comes over me really odd and annoying!
I've had that too damn hormones! I think it's normal but definitely not fun.... I honestly just can't wait for spring time... I need to get out and do things again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Stokes View Post
can i join please im a first time mummy to be and got my bfp on thursday last week going on my dates i think im due around the 11th October would love others to talk too
Congrats! Of course you can! how are you feeling?!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddies, chatty, girls, pregnancy, trimester

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO