Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:24 AM   51
newmommy21
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ontario
Posts: 837
I have already bought a few things! I can't contain myself haha I am bad in that way



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 15:06 PM   52
KelseyK
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,609
hahaha oh I'm sure the next time I'm at the store I'll totally cave in haha. It's just so hard because everything that I've seen and liked is sooooo gender specific!! Oh well... I may start buying boy things and just keep the tags on them lol I know it's a boy!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 15:33 PM   53
cammy
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 3,589
Hey ladies, saw the other thread in first trimester. Can I join?

I am mummy to an awesome little guy who is 20.5 months old and 10 weeks pregnant with our second.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 15:40 PM   54
bekkie
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 4,469
Totally missed that the thread had moved! Yay gonna have to subscribe so I don't lose it again.



bought myself maternity pants yesterday - never wearing normal pants again... F&$* waistbands!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 15:59 PM   55
KelseyK
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
Hey ladies, saw the other thread in first trimester. Can I join?

I am mummy to an awesome little guy who is 20.5 months old and 10 weeks pregnant with our second.
Of course you can! I have a 4 year old son

What's your due date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekkie View Post
Totally missed that the thread had moved! Yay gonna have to subscribe so I don't lose it again.



bought myself maternity pants yesterday - never wearing normal pants again... F&$* waistbands!!

There you are! I was wondering where you went

I looooove maternity pants!!! Waistbands suck!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 16:17 PM   56
Loukachu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 559
Been really dizzy and gassy today!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 16:23 PM   57
bekkie
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 4,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyK View Post


There you are! I was wondering where you went

I looooove maternity pants!!! Waistbands suck!

baby brain - if it isn't right in front of me, I totally forget about it!



hiya cammy

Loukachu: hope the dizziness passes for you, I don't remember being gassy this early last time but I also wasn't this sick or constipated so I guess I have to deal with it it's no fun though!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 16:34 PM   58
newmommy21
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ontario
Posts: 837
KelseyK...even if it isn't a boy, you can keep it for friends/family who do have a boy hehehe

Welcome cammy there is a lovely bunch of woman on here



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 16:53 PM   59
bekkie
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 4,469
Is anyone else struggling to feel pregnant? Most of the time I just feel fat and sick and tired... I remember being so excited with DS and this time... nothing (yet) - we planned and tried for this baby for quite a few months so I know I *should* be excited... Even when I go to the store and walk past baby clothes... I don't even stop to look at them, is that weird?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 22:32 PM   60
KelseyK
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loukachu View Post
Been really dizzy and gassy today!
I have been having the worst gas! It hurts so bad! I've been dizzy also and I am taking vitamin b6 for it and it seems to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy21 View Post
KelseyK...even if it isn't a boy, you can keep it for friends/family who do have a boy hehehe

Welcome cammy there is a lovely bunch of woman on here
Haha soooooo true! Love the way you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekkie View Post
Is anyone else struggling to feel pregnant? Most of the time I just feel fat and sick and tired... I remember being so excited with DS and this time... nothing (yet) - we planned and tried for this baby for quite a few months so I know I *should* be excited... Even when I go to the store and walk past baby clothes... I don't even stop to look at them, is that weird?
I completely felt that way! Now that I've had a couple scans, I'm showing and everyone knows about it is much more real and I'm beginning to feel more pregnant. To be honest it doesn't really feel really until I can constantly feel kicks and the baby move



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddies , chatty , girls , pregnancy , trimester

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO