Ok ladies, here it is...our wee group thread in the PREGNANCY forum!! get changing that status and get your wee ticker and let's keep all that happy positivity going from the 2ww thread going (it got us this far!)
Okay so I thought we might start with a kind of 'getting to know you' type Q&A. I know it's a bit cheesy and we already know eachother but i guess lots of info can get swallowed up in big threads so this might just make it all a bit clearer for all of us. I'm making these questions up as I go along so please feel free to offer up any other suggestions.
3. Married or partner?
6. Pregnant with first?
7. How long were you ttc for?
8. Thing you are most excited about over next 8 months?
9. Thing you are most scared about?
10. Describe yourself in 5 words?
I know these Qs are kind of personal but I guess that's kind of the whole point of getting to know people. I'll go first but please feel free to not answer any of the questions or add your own. Xx
1. Name? - Ann Marie
2. Age? - 26 (27 in May)
3. Married or partner? - Married less than a year
4. Location? - Scotland
5. Job? - Teacher
6. Pregnant with first? - Yes
7. How long were you ttc for? - 1 month ntnp and 1 month ttc
8. Thing you are most excited about over next 8 months? - Seeing my bump grow and feeling baby moving inside me
9. Thing you are most scared about? - making sure my bean sticks over the next few weeks
10. Describe yourself in 5 words? - Talkative, happy, bossy, creative, (a touch) obsessive
Location: I live in Southern California. Its no Rocky Mountains but hey.
im not sure uf im considered pg with a 6 hcg but I will know for sure friday... in the meantime I will play along and give you guys some company!
1. Name? Sasha Joy
2. Age? 23
3. Married or partner? Partner(dont want to get married) still call him hubby
4. Location? Orange County, Ca
5. Job? Barista
6. Pregnant with first? Yup
7. How long were you ttc for? 13 months (coincidently my lucky number)
8. Thing you are most excited about over next 8 months? I am excited to see the sonograms
9. Thing you are most scared about? my levels not rising appropriatly
10. Describe yourself in 5 words? positive, creative, intelligent, versitile, and loving
Yayyyy! First thanks for making this thread mamms! Or Ann Marie! Which do you prefer? I'm so glad we have a place to hide and have our little "support group" while we go through the scary first trimester. So here are my answers!
1. Name - Jessica
2. Age - 26 (will be 27 in March)
3. Married or partner - Married, it will be 3 years in June
4. Location - Georgia
5. Job - Teacher
6. Pregnant with first - YES!!!! Hurray!
7. How long were you ttc for - We were so blessed to have caught our little bean the first month!
8. Thing you are most excited about over next 8 months - Experiencing pregnancy and the sonograms!
9. Thing you are most scared about - the first trimester (losing my little bean)
10. Describe yourself in 5 words - Logical, precise, excited, happy, athletic
1. Name? - Marie
2. Age? - 26 (27 in July)
3. Married or partner? - Married 1.5 years
4. Location? - Australia
5. Job? - Lawyer
6. Pregnant with first? - Yes
7. How long were you ttc for? - 7 months (but had a mmc and wisdom tooth op in between, so a total of 3 cycles actively trying - 2 being bfp!)
8. Thing you are most excited about over next 8 months? - healthy baby - boy or girl!
9. Thing you are most scared about? - making sure my bean sticks over the next few weeks!!! (same!)
10. Describe yourself in 5 words? chatty, control freak, loyal, loving, friendly! (that is 6 words- I also like to do it my way, sorry! lol)
1. my name is hannah
2. Age is 29
3. Married for almost 2 years
4. I live in Devon, uk
5. I work for a charity as a support worker
6. This will be my first one :-) eeeeek!!
7. been TTC since last June
8. Thing you are most excited about over next 8 months? Eating lots of yummy food and building a bond with little pea
9. Thing you are most scared about? The obvious that everything goes smoothly
10. Describe yourself in 5 words? Caring, controlling, emotional, excited and scared!
So I've made my first dr's appt for next Monday. The receptionist kept asking if I NEEDED to see a dr, I said I wasn't sure and just wanted to make sure all is ok.
Gonna buy some more tests later and keep taking them over the week to make sure results are either getting darker or atleast still positive.
Having horrible af like cramps and a pressing feeling today. Ugh!
I'm pre empting your "yes" to my request to join this thread, Mammy!
1. Name? Emma (Did anyone not get that?)
2. Age? 32
3. Married or partner? Married for 14 months (was very pregnant when I married!)
4. Location? Madrid in Spain but I'm British.
5. Job? Part-time engineer, though it's a team leader post so mostly management now.
6. Pregnant with first? Second for me, have a 15 month old daughter.
7. How long were you ttc for? Over 5 months this time (similar last time)
8. Thing you are most excited about over next 8 months? Everything, in particular maternity leave and my family's reaction when I tell them the EDD which was my Grandfather's b'day and also DD's EDD!
9. Thing you are most scared about? The next few weeks, how much the 3rd trimester hurt last time and never sleeping again when I have two babies!
10. Describe yourself in 5 words? Impatient, talkative, shy, determined, realist
Sorry Emma! Of course you are welcome here too! What's your EDD again? you will be our resident guru since you've done it all before haha!
So nice to get to know a bit about everyone.
I don't mind mamms or Ann Marie or AM or anything else people want to call me! I have had absolutely no symptoms today (other than tiredness) which made me worried so I did ANOTHER test and line is now darker than control so very happy. I found two tests I didn't know I had at the back of the bathroom cupboard - it was just like finding £10 in those jeans you never wear haha!
How is everyone today? Where's Amy? Hope she's ok!
Marie - we are in the PREGNANCY groups !
Sasha - you are one of us however this goes! You are just as preggers as every one of us xxxx
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.