Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:25 AM   31
BlueMoonBubba
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 1,699
Welcome girls, ill add you in a sec



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:29 AM   32
youngmamttc
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Shields, UK
Posts: 2,250
My nausea is hitting hard today! Just made DH go to shop for fish and chips! He came back and we had no sauce so i cried about the sauce as i felt ill and that's all i wanted. Now i ate them without sauce and i feel ILL! ugh xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:29 AM   33
Kay_Baby
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Berkshire
Posts: 1,232
I got my bfp this morning and have a due date of 8 February.
We caught first time round much to our surprise.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:32 AM   34
Rhi_Rhi1
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,502
I guessed 14th but my ticker says 9th.. I reckon the ticker is likely right haha congrats kay_baby this was our second cycle and I was all ready starting to panic lol x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:34 AM   35
BlueMoonBubba
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmamttc View Post
My nausea is hitting hard today! Just made DH go to shop for fish and chips! He came back and we had no sauce so i cried about the sauce as i felt ill and that's all i wanted. Now i ate them without sauce and i feel ILL! ugh xx
Aww that sucks! I never had nausea with my first, i only feel sick in the mornings but not to a puking extent lol then when noon hits im starving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay_Baby View Post
I got my bfp this morning and have a due date of 8 February.
We caught first time round much to our surprise.
Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhi_Rhi1 View Post
I guessed 14th but my ticker says 9th.. I reckon the ticker is likely right haha congrats kay_baby this was our second cycle and I was all ready starting to panic lol x
Ill change it



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:38 AM   36
youngmamttc
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Shields, UK
Posts: 2,250
So many of us due the 9th haha! Will be awesome to go through this with you lot! xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:42 AM   37
BlueMoonBubba
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 1,699
I know right!! Well transition to tri 2 and 3 together itll be a good journey



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 08:32 AM   38
capemaylover
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 150
Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Edd is feb 4...first scan is Tuesday (ill officially be 5w then). Feeling sleepy and sometimes crampy and pulling. Trying to wait until 11 or 12 weeks to tell...but I stink at keeping secrets. Haha.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM   39
BlueMoonBubba
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney,Australia
Posts: 1,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by capemaylover View Post
Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Edd is feb 4...first scan is Tuesday (ill officially be 5w then). Feeling sleepy and sometimes crampy and pulling. Trying to wait until 11 or 12 weeks to tell...but I stink at keeping secrets. Haha.
Welcome

Enjoy your scan be sure to update here

Metoo im so bad at keeping secrets



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 08:42 AM   40
capemaylover
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 150
I have already caved and told 5 friends...I'm so bad at this. I'm very anxious for my first scan as back in November I got to this point and they couldn't find anything and I was told "not a viable pregnancy" so naturally I'm a ball of nerves but trying to stay calm.

How are you ladies planning on telling people for those who haven't said anything yet? I want to do something creative. Any ideas?



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddies , bump , calling , february

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO