Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 08:47 AM   51
danni1989
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 184
i hope so too because it doesnt make since why my levels are doubling like they are supposed to... i feel like i probably released two eggs and that one probably is on my left and that the other made it or something...i dont know i'm trying to keep a positive mind and just hope that god can make this miracle happen for me.it hurts me that so many people out in the world that dont deserve kids and people that dont want their kids have them but people that want their children and would be excellent moms have such a hard time...its just not fair..



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:32 AM   52
mangotango
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 381
Danni, I hope everything turns out for the good! Why didn't they call the on call ob/gyn??? That's what our hospital would do. Obviously they know how to read results the best and there can be a chance that an ER doctor doesn't see things correctly, hence the reason for specialists. I would be calling my doc's office like crazy! Take care!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 14:01 PM   53
Moolia
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by danni1989 View Post
i hope so too because it doesnt make since why my levels are doubling like they are supposed to... i feel like i probably released two eggs and that one probably is on my left and that the other made it or something...i dont know i'm trying to keep a positive mind and just hope that god can make this miracle happen for me.it hurts me that so many people out in the world that dont deserve kids and people that dont want their kids have them but people that want their children and would be excellent moms have such a hard time...its just not fair..
So sorry that you are going through this danni You are in my prayers



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 14:06 PM   54
Literati_Love
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,350
Yes, I really hope you get some more answers soon! I hope that ER doctor was wrong. When is your appointment with your real doctor? I am sure you are just waiting with baited breath!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 14:59 PM   55
AmberCali4nia
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 89
How is everyone feeling? My symptoms aren't consistent. I had the worst night nausea on Monday but nothing since.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 17:06 PM   56
Cloe
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberCali4nia View Post
How is everyone feeling? My symptoms aren't consistent. I had the worst night nausea on Monday but nothing since.
I've been pretty exhausted. Actually had to take a nap with my son today, which is not normal for me. I have a steady all day sickness, but no vomiting yet. Just makes me not want to eat anything.

In regards to cravings I was craving ranch Pringles today. But only had a few, don't want to overdo it.

to all other ladies! Hope you're feeling fine!

Cloe



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 23:50 PM   57
Literati_Love
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,350
I'm not having too many obvious symptoms still. Had a bit more spotting first thing in the morning this week...but called my doctor and she said it was normal. I haven't had any since so I'm hoping it's just gone now.

This week I started getting a really sore back and feet. By the end of the day my feet are puffy and I am retaining so much water that my wedding rings are already tight. I am so disgustingly bloated that I already look 5 months pregnant. I'm still emotional and I'm feeling more tired this week, but not unbearably so. Still absolutely no nausea...but my gag reflex has been very bad. I've very nearly thrown up a couple times just from the random urge to gag even though I don't feel sick at all.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 18:39 PM   58
AmberCali4nia
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 89
My breasts look like a roadmap of blue veins.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 23:21 PM   59
Literati_Love
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,350
Well I've had increasingly more spotting. It went away for a few days but then got worse this weekend. Will be calling my dr tomorrow. Hopefully she'll do an early ultrasound



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 10:48 AM   60
mangotango
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Literati_Love View Post
Well I've had increasingly more spotting. It went away for a few days but then got worse this weekend. Will be calling my dr tomorrow. Hopefully she'll do an early ultrasound
Hope all is well today!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
2013 , bfps , buddies , mangotango , march , tww

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO