View Poll Results: What should our name be for our August babies?
August Sunbeams 15 17.86%
August Sunflowers 17 20.24%
August Beach Babes 5 5.95%
August Gladiolas 1 1.19%
August Rainbows 4 4.76%
August Sunsets 6 7.14%
August Rays of Sunshine 2 2.38%
August Lollipops 2 2.38%
August Sunshines 5 5.95%
August Sunbears 3 3.57%
August Bloomers 5 5.95%
August Blossoms 9 10.71%
August Peridots 0 0%
August Poppies 4 4.76%
August Dolls 0 0%
August Divas 0 0%
August BabyMamas 6 7.14%
August Aphrodites 0 0%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 04:53 AM   21
LittleMinx
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Anglia - UK
Posts: 4,452
I'll be having a section too hun, so although due in August babe will be born July x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 01:58 AM   22
clynn11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,830
I'm due on the 1st so could definitely have a July baby anyways, but do not plan on induction or anything so could also go a week or two into August.

Threw up again this morning after my prenatal, ate a whole bunch of fruit with it and everything!!! What am I supposed to do if I can't keep it down?!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 02:12 AM   23
LittleMinx
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Anglia - UK
Posts: 4,452
Have you tried taking it at night time? I take mine just before bed x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 02:14 AM   24
clynn11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,830
My mom said it affects your sleeping so I didn't try! Lol I will try that tomorrow hopefully it helps Thanks.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:43 AM   25
WanaBaba
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,062
Anyone else being having period like cramps? I woke up in the middle of the night last night with really bad cramps and since my period is due today I really thought it was coming! I was so scared. Even felt wet but when I went to bathroom thankfully it was just watery discharge. I know it sounds silly but im feeling so nervous incase my period actually turns up today even though I have two pregnancy tests one of them VERY positive! Im still finding it hard to 100% believe it, does anyone else feel this way? X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 03:45 AM   26
clynn11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,830
I totally understand. I keep expecting AF to show. She was due yesterday for me (it's now past midnight here) and i'm still in shock that she didn't come, despite my 20+ positive tests lol. I have little twinges but no cramping really, I did have a pink spot on the TP yesterday and the day before too, but they were very small. Baby implanting deeper I suppose! It's still crazy to me that i'm pregnant. I don't feel pregnant! Lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 04:05 AM   27
hopefulfor1st
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nsw, australia
Posts: 8,668
Put me down tentatively as August 4th, I don't know when I oved so I'm just assuming the earliest you'd get a BFP as 9 dpo so I just put myself down as that.
I have pcos and wonky cycles so ill have a dating scan at around 6-7 weeks to pinpoint an exact EDD.
The first symptom I had was extreme itchiness on my back! Weird hey but I thought it must be something hormonal. Also extremely loose bowels the last 4 days. But that's it so far. With Jace the vomiting started at 6+1 so hope it's not gonna be that bad again! I lost a few kg first tri with Jace, don't know how ill handle being that sick again with a toddler!

Thursday and today's tests






how to do a screenshot on a pc



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 04:16 AM   28
WanaBaba
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,062
I know what you mean, the night before I tested I said to my DH that I was upset because I really didn't think I was pregnant because I just didn't feel pregnant. Even though I was having symptoms such as being really hungry and really tired. I thought it was probably just a coincidence haha x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 04:26 AM   29
LittleMinx
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: East Anglia - UK
Posts: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by clynn11 View Post
My mom said it affects your sleeping so I didn't try! Lol I will try that tomorrow hopefully it helps Thanks.
My sleep hasnt been affected hun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanaBaba View Post
Anyone else being having period like cramps? I woke up in the middle of the night last night with really bad cramps and since my period is due today I really thought it was coming! I was so scared. Even felt wet but when I went to bathroom thankfully it was just watery discharge. I know it sounds silly but im feeling so nervous incase my period actually turns up today even though I have two pregnancy tests one of them VERY positive! Im still finding it hard to 100% believe it, does anyone else feel this way? X
Yep i've been getting them too. Yesterday was the worst, but i was due AF yesterday so think i was stressing too, which wouldn't of helped matters. Its still not really sinking in for me... Its like i know i'm pregnant, but its still in the dream stage x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulfor1st View Post
Put me down tentatively as August 4th, I don't know when I oved so I'm just assuming the earliest you'd get a BFP as 9 dpo so I just put myself down as that.
I have pcos and wonky cycles so ill have a dating scan at around 6-7 weeks to pinpoint an exact EDD.
The first symptom I had was extreme itchiness on my back! Weird hey but I thought it must be something hormonal. Also extremely loose bowels the last 4 days. But that's it so far. With Jace the vomiting started at 6+1 so hope it's not gonna be that bad again! I lost a few kg first tri with Jace, don't know how ill handle being that sick again with a toddler!

Thursday and today's tests






how to do a screenshot on a pc
Welcome over hun xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 04:39 AM   30
hopefulfor1st
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: nsw, australia
Posts: 8,668
Ill also be having a planned section so prob late July.

Ill be 11 weeks on my sons 1st birthday! Hopefully my scan bumps me up a few days so we can announce it then.



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
2014 , august , open

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO