Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 23rd, 2015, 13:28 PM   11
mitchnorm
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bagshot UK
Posts: 4,417
Hi ladies....welcome!!!!

Tag...I think i remember you from another thread where everyone was trying to get their May bfps.....congratulations.... we are pretty much the same along in our pregnancy.

I feel on and off nauseous most of the day....but not sick. Same as with my daughter. Very tired later in the day...but feeling good actually.

I saw my doctor yesterday and she was lovely....discussed my chemical pregnancies and a little cramping...I was all ready to go for a private scan but she called out local hospital epu and got me in for a scan on Thursday. But earlier than I wanted but I'll take it. Fingers crossed I see the heartbeat :-)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 23rd, 2015, 16:24 PM   12
tag74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchnorm View Post
Hi ladies....welcome!!!!

Tag...I think i remember you from another thread where everyone was trying to get their May bfps.....congratulations.... we are pretty much the same along in our pregnancy.

I feel on and off nauseous most of the day....but not sick. Same as with my daughter. Very tired later in the day...but feeling good actually.

I saw my doctor yesterday and she was lovely....discussed my chemical pregnancies and a little cramping...I was all ready to go for a private scan but she called out local hospital epu and got me in for a scan on Thursday. But earlier than I wanted but I'll take it. Fingers crossed I see the heartbeat :-)
Yes, it felt like the BFP would never come! I'm trying hard to stay positive. I took for granted how easy the other two were!

I am also getting my scan on Friday. Looking forward to that! Can't wait for your results!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 08:07 AM   13
2plus1more
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 245
Congrats Tag and WW1 on your pregnancies!

Overall I feel great. I second the sore back, but really just by the end of the day. Once bedtime comes around I just want to sleep.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 08:12 AM   14
2plus1more
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 245
Good luck in your scans! Both of your symptoms seem spot on so I'm sure you have healthy babies in there!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 13:43 PM   15
mitchnorm
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bagshot UK
Posts: 4,417
Scan went really well today...thought I was 6w 3d as per ticket (dated from last AF) but she measured baby at 4mm and 5w 5d.....saw the heartbeat thoughthough. Tbh she said that measuring something that small there's no room for error so Will be confirmed at 12 week scan.

Thought I saw 2 flickering HBs eeeeep....but sonographer is convinced only one the other flickering was me ...the wall of womb. Phew!!!!

Hope everyone's ok x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 14:26 PM   16
Keebs
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 2,075
Congratulations mitchnorm, so glad your scan went well and you got to see a heartbeat (or two )

tag74 and WW1, congratulations on your pregnancies Good luck with your scan tomorrow tag74.


Funny conversation with my daughter today.

dd: Mummy?
me: Yes dear.
dd: Is there a baby in your tummy?
me: Yes there is.
dd: Is it dead mummy?
me:

Not sure if she thinks I've eaten it or what but I confess to feeling a certain disquiet until I'd found the hb on the doppler.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 18:24 PM   17
WW1
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,892
Glad scan went well mitchnorm. Seeing that little heartbeat is such a relief!

Keebs - that little conversation would have made me reach for the Doppler too! My DD (she's 5) is getting so cute about the baby. She puts her head to my tummy to say hello to baby. She's so excited - I suspect the reality might be a little underwhelming for her...



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 25th, 2015, 18:51 PM   18
tag74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 3,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchnorm View Post
Scan went really well today...thought I was 6w 3d as per ticket (dated from last AF) but she measured baby at 4mm and 5w 5d.....saw the heartbeat thoughthough. Tbh she said that measuring something that small there's no room for error so Will be confirmed at 12 week scan.

Thought I saw 2 flickering HBs eeeeep....but sonographer is convinced only one the other flickering was me ...the wall of womb. Phew!!!!

Hope everyone's ok x
So glad the scan went well!! I'll be honest I am nervous for mine tomorrow! I'll def update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebs View Post
Congratulations mitchnorm, so glad your scan went well and you got to see a heartbeat (or two )

tag74 and WW1, congratulations on your pregnancies Good luck with your scan tomorrow tag74.


Funny conversation with my daughter today.

dd: Mummy?
me: Yes dear.
dd: Is there a baby in your tummy?
me: Yes there is.
dd: Is it dead mummy?
me:

Not sure if she thinks I've eaten it or what but I confess to feeling a certain disquiet until I'd found the hb on the doppler.

Thank you! And I'd be reaching for the doppler too...she does have a great imagination though!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 26th, 2015, 01:51 AM   19
mitchnorm
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bagshot UK
Posts: 4,417
Good luck tag!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 26th, 2015, 12:24 PM   20
tag74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 3,613
Hi guys...I'm sad to say I don't have great news. I was told I could be ready to miscarry or it's too early. They only could see an empty sac. Just don't know how to feel right now.



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO