Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 00:08 AM   1
pinkmonki
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,225

January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!


Welcome to all the ladies expecting to ring in the new year with brand new babies!

1st
HippyMumma23 Blake12336
2nd
lillielayla
3rd
BlushBaby
5th
Kelskiii GoldenGG
6th
Pinkmonki xZoeyx
7th
Missbb2591 heyhailey karaclarke93 Tgritch
8th
Mandaa1220 jaxntango AnneSophie London Kiwi
9th
CharlieO
10th
Lilyink impatient1 Daisies11
12th
Carlyp1990
13th
Soph1986 koj518 Wills_2
14th
Johnsa37 Hb.x
16th
Lyo28 worrying
17th
Katy78
20th
Mayacat Annio84
21st
Mad_but_Glad Gx MissMiki
22nd
Marriedlaydee Wantingbubba7
25th
K.N Monix Lynnikins DreadOHdreads
26th
SarahCake QueenMom JessyG


SpiffyNoddles XxJessie91xX



Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 09:50 AM   2
HippyMumma23
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: London
Posts: 1,958
Hi!

I'm due 1st January. 3rd baby provided everything goes smoothly.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 10:00 AM   3
pinkmonki
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,225
Hi!

I hope everything goes super smoothly for you



Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 11:33 AM   4
AussieBub
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,613
According to my dates, im technically due Dec 31st but i have a feeling that i'm having a January baby lol.

-AussieBub



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 12:32 PM   5
vaniilla
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,726
I'm not due then but wanted to congratulate you and wish you a happy & healthy 9 months



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 13:26 PM   6
pinkmonki
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieBub View Post
According to my dates, im technically due Dec 31st but i have a feeling that i'm having a January baby lol.

-AussieBub
Haha I know that feeling, I've already accepted that it'll be mid Jan for me if I get to dates



Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 13:26 PM   7
pinkmonki
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaniilla View Post
I'm not due then but wanted to congratulate you and wish you a happy & healthy 9 months
Thank you Vanilla



Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 13:40 PM   8
Four2Five
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 424
Hi ladies! I'm currently 6dpo and will be testing Friday, I'll be due January 10th if I get a bfp I have two dd's born in October so I'm excited for a different time of year! My first dd was 2 weeks overdue but my second was 3 weeks early so I'll probably be somewhere between December/January. I can't wait to test I'm pretty positive this month is it



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 25th, 2017, 14:06 PM   9
pinkmonki
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four2Five View Post
Hi ladies! I'm currently 6dpo and will be testing Friday, I'll be due January 10th if I get a bfp I have two dd's born in October so I'm excited for a different time of year! My first dd was 2 weeks overdue but my second was 3 weeks early so I'll probably be somewhere between December/January. I can't wait to test I'm pretty positive this month is it
Good luck!



Status: Offline
 
Old Apr 26th, 2017, 02:59 AM   10
Blushbaby
Other
New BnB member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 4
Hi All

I'm new to forums and this site but wanted to share my happiness seen as we're not telling anyone we're pregnant yet!! My wife is pregnant (I am mum number 2) after our first round of IUI - we can't believe we're so lucky!!! Our due date should be 3rd Jan 2018 We have an early scan in two weeks and they'll confirm the date.



Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO