Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 12th, 2018, 12:07 PM   61
LilFooshFoosh
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,538
Hi all! I'm nervously joining as well. AF was due today, but I've been getting BFPs since Tuesday. I have shorter cycles so I'm quite early still, EDD Sept 24th based on LMP.

I was going to say more but I keep freaking out and changing my mind about posting at all, so that's it for now before I chicken out again!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 12th, 2018, 13:23 PM   62
Jules8
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 1,579
I'm happy to be joining as well. Got a bfp this morning on a frer. I'll have to confirm with bloods, but I'm too excited to wait to join. lol EDD is Sept. 25th.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jan 12th, 2018, 17:11 PM   63
Poppiebug
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,363
Welcome ladies!!
I was too scared to post with my bfp at the start too but then I couldn't wait to get in and start chatting with some buddies so ended up just doing it! Always good to have people to chat to who are at a similar stage, no mater the outcome, especially if you arent openly chatting with friends and family about it just yet.

I haven't had any more brown since that one time yesterday, although fully expect it since it appears to be my normal. Can't wait til scan on Thursday.

I hope everyone else is doing well. xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 05:41 AM   64
Lightning7
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 20
Had my scan yesterday. So happy and relieved to see a little heartbeat! I only measured at 6 weeks when it should have been 7 weeks though, so estimated due date is now the 8th instead

congrats to the newcomers



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 06:20 AM   65
LilFooshFoosh
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,538
Congrats Jules!

Glad you got to see your little bean, Lightning! So far all of my pregnancies measured smaller at the first scan but by the second scan had caught up to my original EDD, I'm expecting this one will be the same.

I'm still having trouble believing we were successful this quickly. It took us 2.5 years (and a lot of heartbreak) to have a 2nd; we were half expecting to be entirely unsuccessful this time but got it on the 3rd try. So my symptoms so far are insomnia, loads of gas and disbelief? Haha

How's everyone else feeling?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 06:43 AM   66
Lightning7
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFooshFoosh View Post
Congrats Jules!

Glad you got to see your little bean, Lightning! So far all of my pregnancies measured smaller at the first scan but by the second scan had caught up to my original EDD, I'm expecting this one will be the same.

I'm still having trouble believing we were successful this quickly. It took us 2.5 years (and a lot of heartbreak) to have a 2nd; we were half expecting to be entirely unsuccessful this time but got it on the 3rd try. So my symptoms so far are insomnia, loads of gas and disbelief? Haha

How's everyone else feeling?
I'm thinking that might happen here too as my cycles are always only 26 days so it is hard to believe i could be a whole week late! Not sure when they do second scans here though as ive heard its usually 18 to 20 weeks and i dont think they can date them as accurately then? I'm completely new

My symptoms so far are just sore breasts, gas and bloating, and light headed if i stand up too quick.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 11:11 AM   67
Peonies83
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 76
My first ultrasound is tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but so excited to see a little heartbeat!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 18:10 PM   68
Poppiebug
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning7 View Post
Had my scan yesterday. So happy and relieved to see a little heartbeat! I only measured at 6 weeks when it should have been 7 weeks though, so estimated due date is now the 8th instead

congrats to the newcomers
Thats so exciting about the scan that all was ok despite the week difference. I'll update your EDD on the first page.

7 weeks today here, hanging for that scan on Thursday. I've had some more brown on wiping so I am worried about that of course. Hopefully still all just "normal" for me.

Where is everyone from? I'm in Melbourne Australia.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 18:30 PM   69
Poppiebug
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peonies83 View Post
My first ultrasound is tomorrow. I am a little nervous, but so excited to see a little heartbeat!
exciting!! Good luck!! xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 23:19 PM   70
Fit_Mama2Be
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 800
Hi everyone!

Cautiously joining in and hoping I get to stick around!

I got my BFP on Friday, which also happened to be my beautiful rainbow boy's 2nd birthday! Really hoping his present is going to be a little brother or sister. ❤️

My edd is September 23 if I go by ovulation and September 25 if I go by LMP.

I've had 3 losses (15 weeks, 8 weeks and a chemical) so really hoping this one works out.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO