Forum Rules


View Poll Results: What color is your bump??
Pink 34 41.98%
Blue 32 39.51%
Yellow 14 17.28%
Pink & Blue (for any twin mom's-to-be) 1 1.23%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 02:57 AM   4261
holywoodmum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,217
Patrick, born 7.10am this morning. 11lb 4oz. Got my waterbirth



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 03:48 AM   4262
Darkest
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,711
Congrats lucy!!!!!! :-d



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 04:27 AM   4263
Diamonddust
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by holywoodmum View Post
Patrick, born 7.10am this morning. 11lb 4oz. Got my waterbirth
Yay! Welcome into the world little man!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 06:50 AM   4264
mrsine
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 2,089
Aww congrats Lucy!!! We want the story when you get the chance. Yay for water birth!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM   4265
mumsince2010
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 365
Induction booked for the 13th YAY. although had a stretch and sweep today and have another booked for tuesday... yay not long now!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:46 AM   4266
Darkest
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumsince2010 View Post
Induction booked for the 13th YAY. although had a stretch and sweep today and have another booked for tuesday... yay not long now!!!
Woo hoo! But i really hope something happens before then! xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 04:46 AM   4267
Darkest
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,711
At least 4 new babies (including Hollywoodmum's little Patrick) since Sept 6th!
Looks like you started everyone off hun, all these babies are suddenly keen to arrive!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:04 AM   4268
Charlotteee
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,566
Mines not!! Lol x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 18:31 PM   4269
kasey c
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 800
Baby Jack was born 7th September 2012 at 12:07am weighing in at 8lb 12oz! We are both doing really well and were discharged from hospital this morning! Lovely to be back at home! Congratulations again Holywoodmum on the birth of Patrick! Hope the rest of the September mummies still waiting don't have too long left to wait until they get to meet their little babies! Xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 17:04 PM   4270
Shezza84uk
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In an enchanted land far, far away
Posts: 1,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey c View Post
Baby Jack was born 7th September 2012 at 12:07am weighing in at 8lb 12oz! We are both doing really well and were discharged from hospital this morning! Lovely to be back at home! Congratulations again Holywoodmum on the birth of Patrick! Hope the rest of the September mummies still waiting don't have too long left to wait until they get to meet their little babies! Xxx

2 weeks for my csection hoping my boy stays put! Congratulations to those whose had their babies already x



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO