Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 13:24 PM   1041
charlie15
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethanchloe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellllly View Post
when I was pregnant with Leo I craved beer haha and I dont even drink it!
Find a nice alternitive - maybe a nice squash with some lemonade and ice,

6 days until my midwife appointment, I really want an early scan - might convince hubby to pay hehe
I'm tempted too! First midwife appointment isn't for another 10 days! Going mad :/! X
My 1st midwife appt is 11 days!! want to have an early scan too! but am going to try and be patient for whenever i get mine!

Would love a glass of red wine too...the sun is out, clocks go forward tomorrow...yes cheese and wine!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 14:28 PM   1042
stitchycat
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: California
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfThyme007 View Post

I went in for my second hCG quant this morning, they said I probably won't hear back until tomorrow morning *sigh*. However, I did ask if they had the numbers for the first one two days ago and she said it was over 50,000!!!! Holy cow!! I know the ranges for hCG levels are HUGE, but I think for 6 weeks it's somewhere between 1,000 and 56,000. I've heard and read that it's not the actual level that's important, as much as the increasing from one day to the next....so hopefully today's numbers are even higher and show a good increase and that everything is viable. I have to admit though, that 50,000 has me thinking/hoping for the possibility of twins! What do you guys think?
Oh HalfThyme, I hope everything's OK Lots of prayers and fairy dust for a sticky bean!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 17:39 PM   1043
CAValleygirl
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchycat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfThyme007 View Post

I went in for my second hCG quant this morning, they said I probably won't hear back until tomorrow morning *sigh*. However, I did ask if they had the numbers for the first one two days ago and she said it was over 50,000!!!! Holy cow!! I know the ranges for hCG levels are HUGE, but I think for 6 weeks it's somewhere between 1,000 and 56,000. I've heard and read that it's not the actual level that's important, as much as the increasing from one day to the next....so hopefully today's numbers are even higher and show a good increase and that everything is viable. I have to admit though, that 50,000 has me thinking/hoping for the possibility of twins! What do you guys think?
Oh HalfThyme, I hope everything's OK Lots of prayers and fairy dust for a sticky bean!
I also hope everythings ok. Are your symptoms getting stronger? Have you had a scan yet?



Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 18:03 PM   1044
Soon2Bee
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 68
I am totally craving wine too. I wanted to post it, but didn't know if I should. I am so glad you did.

I went in for my scan!!!! There's a baby in there! I was so nervous, I was sweating so bad thinking that she wasn't going to find anything. We saw the heartbeat and HEARD it!!!!! It was the most amazing and magical thing ever. My DH and I were both crying like babies. So far all of my tests are coming back good. She said everything looked perfect. Such a relief and suddenly I am super attached and even more nervous about MS. 4 weeks togo until a little more piece of mind.

Thinking of you cub. So Sorry.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 19:43 PM   1045
Thaynes
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 770
Edit



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 22:43 PM   1046
bexxc
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: California
Posts: 10,104
ugh! i know it's supposed to be normal, but i really hate feeling crampy...even a little bit. this makes me sooooooo nervous!



Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 01:28 AM   1047
hopestruck
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfThyme007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfThyme007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottpaw View Post
Half I'll be thinking of you! Please update when you get your results and I will do the same!
I went in for my second hCG quant this morning, they said I probably won't hear back until tomorrow morning *sigh*. However, I did ask if they had the numbers for the first one two days ago and she said it was over 50,000!!!! Holy cow!! I know the ranges for hCG levels are HUGE, but I think for 6 weeks it's somewhere between 1,000 and 56,000. I've heard and read that it's not the actual level that's important, as much as the increasing from one day to the next....so hopefully today's numbers are even higher and show a good increase and that everything is viable. I have to admit though, that 50,000 has me thinking/hoping for the possibility of twins! What do you guys think?
Got the results back from the second hCG quant.......it only went up to 59,900. I know that the later on in weeks you get, the longer it takes to double....but I would have thought after 2 days it would have gone up more than that. They're having me go back in for another draw on Monday. I know I should be happy that at least it's increasing, but I still don't feel terribly optimistic.....it was around this time that the other two pregnancies stopped developing. I'm gonna go eat some chocolate and try to somehow focus on work.
Oh hun, that's stressful. As you say, it's still a positive thing that it's increasing, so don't read into it too much at this point. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and baby xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 04:58 AM   1048
Fish&Chips
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK S.East
Posts: 6,522
Halftyme will they give you a scan? X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 06:20 AM   1049
BelleF
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfThyme007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfThyme007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottpaw View Post
Half I'll be thinking of you! Please update when you get your results and I will do the same!
I went in for my second hCG quant this morning, they said I probably won't hear back until tomorrow morning *sigh*. However, I did ask if they had the numbers for the first one two days ago and she said it was over 50,000!!!! Holy cow!! I know the ranges for hCG levels are HUGE, but I think for 6 weeks it's somewhere between 1,000 and 56,000. I've heard and read that it's not the actual level that's important, as much as the increasing from one day to the next....so hopefully today's numbers are even higher and show a good increase and that everything is viable. I have to admit though, that 50,000 has me thinking/hoping for the possibility of twins! What do you guys think?
Got the results back from the second hCG quant.......it only went up to 59,900. I know that the later on in weeks you get, the longer it takes to double....but I would have thought after 2 days it would have gone up more than that. They're having me go back in for another draw on Monday. I know I should be happy that at least it's increasing, but I still don't feel terribly optimistic.....it was around this time that the other two pregnancies stopped developing. I'm gonna go eat some chocolate and try to somehow focus on work.
I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!!!




 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 24th, 2012, 06:23 AM   1050
BelleF
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2Bee View Post
I am totally craving wine too. I wanted to post it, but didn't know if I should. I am so glad you did.

I went in for my scan!!!! There's a baby in there! I was so nervous, I was sweating so bad thinking that she wasn't going to find anything. We saw the heartbeat and HEARD it!!!!! It was the most amazing and magical thing ever. My DH and I were both crying like babies. So far all of my tests are coming back good. She said everything looked perfect. Such a relief and suddenly I am super attached and even more nervous about MS. 4 weeks togo until a little more piece of mind.

Thinking of you cub. So Sorry.
Congratulations!! Great news. I'm sure I'll cry as well. We have our first scan April 3rd. Can't wait and am sooo hoping we'll hear the heart beat.



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO