LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 13th, 2015, 17:09 PM   21
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Mum.... I mean Michelle ...... Ill fight ye for it !!! OMG that is some bump !!! Don't think I ever had a bump like that .... Ever lol....... You must work hard for it

I'm delighted your taking bump photos its nice to " offically " meet you not incognito lol...

And as for your little gummy bear .... How precious ..... Xxxxx

Old Mar 13th, 2015, 18:15 PM   22
MrsTB
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies, I hope I can join this thread. Just graduated from ttc thread. Got my unexpected yesterday on our 5 month of trying naturally. This is #2 for me & DH. We conceived #1 dd naturally when I was 37 after a frustrating 11 months of trying. I'm 3 months shy of being 41. Feeling so lucky to be here!

Old Mar 13th, 2015, 18:20 PM   23
Dandi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm completely thrown off now to know that your name isn't Kiley Jean, haha! Nice to meet you Sara. That gummy bear is the cutest! Couldn't have asked for a better profile shot. I'm with the others, your stomach is amazing. I know that you're going to be one if those super cute pregnant ladies. Can't wait to see more bump pics as you move along.

Old Mar 13th, 2015, 18:58 PM   24
Mdc
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Glad to hear from you Sara! I was stalking for your update. Love the little gummy bear!

Old Mar 13th, 2015, 19:22 PM   25
Star2011
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Kileyjean AkA Sara, you look good. Thanks for the update. Like youe pics. Will continue to be a stalker here until am officially in!

Old Mar 13th, 2015, 21:33 PM   26
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thanks ladies! And welcome MrsTB!

Yes, I do work pretty hard for my abs. I'm actually kind of nervous about what is going to happen to me in the up coming months... I am only 5'1" and have a short torso.. Some people think I'll show early because of that but on the other hand, others think it might take a while since I am pretty lean and have a strong core. Only time will tell! At least I'm not having any crazy cravings yet! Been eating just as I have pre-pregnancy except now I have to eat first thing in the morning and can no longer go a long time between meals.

I can't wait for more of you to come over here!! Mdc that chart of yours is looking pretty good! There is no doubt that you ovulated! BD timing looks awesome as well! I am praying for a miracle for you!! I am so glad you did not get discouraged with your last appointment and did not give up!

And you all can still call me Kiley! Because that was my last name, a lot of my guy friends in high school called me Kiley. We really confused some people who didn't really know me. They would say, "Wait, I thought your name was Sara?" LOL! I was forever known as the girl with two first names.

Old Mar 14th, 2015, 11:36 AM   27
jessiecat
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Kiley: Holy Abs! You look amazing. I'm 5'3" and popped around 12 weeks. The bloat can be pretty bad in the beginning but eases up. I think the great thing about being our size is that because we can't really eat a lot without getting sick (not a lot of room in there), the lbs will pack on very slowly. I actually lost weight during the first trimester because of the lack of alcohol.
Re: maiden name- We're going to use my last name as our baby's middle name! I never took my husband's last name.

Left: I feel the popping a lot after I lie down at night, but i always think it's just food digesting. :/

MrsTB: Congrats on baby #2. I'm hoping to be as lucky as you the 2nd time around. I was hoping to have the babies close in age, but I think i'm going to wait until I'm around 40 to try for #2 (i'll be 38 in a couple months).

Old Mar 14th, 2015, 14:13 PM   28
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Jessie that " popping is definetly babies little hands and feet squirming around in there
Try hard to concentrate on it tonight . Over the next couple of weeks those pops will get more definite until there is no doubting its baby its such a lovely feeling . But tbh no one tells you near the end the movements are so big they make you feel a little queasy lol

Old Mar 14th, 2015, 18:58 PM   29
MrsTB
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Jessie! Yes I always thought I'd have tried for #2 sooner so they'd be closer in age but when it actually came down to at the time it I didn't quite start to feel back to being "me" until my dd was at least 2, so I know emotionally & mentally I just wasn't ready to have tried sooner. Which is why for me i doubly feel blessed this time round cos of the risk I took in waiting & it taking me past the 40 mark!

Old Mar 15th, 2015, 13:08 PM   30
jessiecat
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

MrsTB: My OB/midwife practice consists of a majority (90%) of 35-45 year olds! Definitely more common in the larger cities- I'm in Austin, TX.