LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 15th, 2015, 12:39 PM   31
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I thought I'd stick out like a sore thumb when at my appointments being 41 .. Not at all , actually it was the young girls that did

Old Mar 17th, 2015, 14:34 PM   32
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Well, its safe to say the pregnancy symptoms are in full force now. My protein shake and toast first thing in the morning no longer help ward off the nausea. I pretty much have all day nausea now and am super tired all the time. I welcome the yucky symptoms because it makes me know baby is still there and growing, but I feel awful! Praying this does not last too long! Eating is tough too because of the nausea. I know I am hungry but nothing sounds good to me. My normal go to lunch makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. The other tough thing is that you need to eat every couple of hours or the nausea will get worse. I never thought I'd ever say this, but I hate having to eat all the time! Oh the things we do for a baby! Don't get me wrong though, I am so very grateful that I get to experience all this because I know there many women who never get this far. So I will gladly go through hell and back to get my baby.

Old Mar 17th, 2015, 15:49 PM   33
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Kilroy those all sound like wonderful signs baby is doing great . Food aversions are the weirdest things ever !!!!! It starts like " nope don't fancy that , nope not that ..... Nothing appeals at all.... Then it slowly turns to UCK definetly not that I'm gonna barf even thinking about that !!!!! There will be some thing you will find yourself attracted to ..... Well maybe more willing to tolerate ! Mine was instant dried curry noodles !! That was it ! EVERY NIGHT FOR DINNER FOR 16 weeks !!! Lol

Old Mar 18th, 2015, 06:04 AM   34
Kpme
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi girls! I haven't had the gumption to post here! Afraid I will jinx things! 5w, 7 days today. Nausea is beginning.....more later!

Old Mar 18th, 2015, 13:08 PM   35
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Kpme!! Yay you are here! Don't feel bad, I felt the same way as you when I first got my positive. I got so comfortable with the girls in our TTC group that it was tough for me to break away from that. But I also felt bad about my general presence in that group if I stayed. Though I do stalk it daily searching for more BFPs for over here! I too did not want to jinx myself and was nervous to post in a pregnancy thread. Have you set up your first appointment yet?

Regina! 16 weeks!?! Today I discovered I can tolerate Lipton Noodle Soup but I can only eat very slowly so I end up having to heat up my soup again half way through! Ice water is now too harsh on the tummy so I am now just eating ice chips. I pray this does not last until 16 weeks!! I broke down crying (or I should say sobbing) last night because I was so nauseous and could not eat anything, but at the same time I knew I could not let my stomach get empty or it would get worse.

Old Mar 18th, 2015, 14:22 PM   36
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Eh that was only the noodle fetish !!! Lol the feeling uck and dry heaving lasted for me until about 31 weeks ..... Went then came back at 37 weeks !!! Not the norm ! Actually it became my norm ! Lol didn't really notice by the end . Dry heaving was part of my daily routine ! Hehehehehe I didn't dare complain as I felt so blessed to be pregnant but I was at times on the inside its ok to complain doesn't make us any less grateful ! Sometimes the constant feeling uck and exhausted gts you down .... But he good news is it goes and you end up feeling on top of the world

Kmpe welcome do glad to see you here I hear ya about jinxing things I wouldn't put a ticker up till I was past my mmc date . But I'm so glad your here try enjoy every second of the experience even the ucky bits lol

Old Mar 19th, 2015, 10:23 AM   37
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Good news! Today my nausea is considerably better. I started taking 100mg of Vitamin B6 on Tuesday so maybe that is what is helping. Hoping to get back to my workout routine tomorrow!

Old Mar 20th, 2015, 11:53 AM   38
Mdc
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Kpme, glad you posted on the graduation page!

Kiley, glad you are feeling better! Must suck loving and hating the nausea at the same time. I will be here with you shortly! Glass half full

Old Mar 20th, 2015, 16:26 PM   39
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Mdc loving your PMA it can ONLY help think ill join you
We will ALL be joining this thread and the old one will become extinct !! Then we can journey through motherhood together on the parenting forums

Eeeek can't wait !!!!!!

Old Mar 20th, 2015, 20:11 PM   40
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Yes!! I want you all here! Since I don't have a bump yet I need nausea buddies lol!! Having a nausea day again today. Guess it's going to be an on again off again thing. I am sending some serious vibes and baby dust over there so I can have you all in here soon!