Wish2BMom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

very cute announcement!

Old Mar 26th, 2015, 14:50 PM   52
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Wish and Mdc! Yes, this is my first human baby but technically my 4th child. I am interested to see how my cats adjust. Especially my youngest cat. I bottle fed her (rescued her when she was two weeks old). She is pretty attached to me. She is going to have some competition when this baby gets here! I am going to have to keep the cats out of what ever room the baby is sleeping in so they do not get in the bassinet or crib with him/her. This could be interesting...

Good to know my symptoms will be an on and off thing. Today is my 6th day in a row without nausea so of course it made me slightly worried. Sometimes I do not feel pregnant at all until those little feelings you get that remind me, such as my uterus expanding or heart burn. Looking forward to my next appointment on Wednesday!

Old Mar 27th, 2015, 13:16 PM   53
Wish2BMom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

we have two kitties and I've wondered the same. They are both my babies in different ways so it'll be interesting, agreed.

I hope your nausea stays away, kiley!

happy weekend, everyone!

Old Mar 31st, 2015, 06:34 AM   54
Kpme
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Morning ladies! Sorry for the radio silence....been a busy week. I had to travel for work for a couple of nights, and really turned the corner on a wall of nausea while I was away. I could not get off the couch this weekend when I got home. I finally went out and got the sea bands, which seem to be helping a lot.

They moved up my doctors appointment because of a scheduling issue on their end, so now I am going both for my first appointment and us on Friday morning. I'll be 8w, 1d. I truly feel so sick I can't fathom getting bad news, but I'm trying to simultaneously prepare for it and stay positive!

Looking forward to telling my boss today. It's still early, but we are running into our crazy stressful time of year, and I can't run at my normal pace. It'll be better he knows so he can lay off a bit and also be prepared if something happens! Wish me luck!

Old Mar 31st, 2015, 08:26 AM   55
Wish2BMom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

good luck, kpme!! I look forward to hearing about your appt!!
I hope you turn a new corner on the nausea soon, too. Yuck!

Old Mar 31st, 2015, 15:55 PM   56
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Good luck on your scan Kpme! Your symptoms are all pointing to good news. I have my next scan tomorrow at 11:30. Will be 9w+4.

My nausea is much better. Its more like afternoon/evening nausea. But nothing terrible. Just a yucky acidy feeling that wont go away and makes me want to eat constantly thinking eating will make it feel better.

I think I am officially in the "fat" phase. Thank goodness flowy tops are in style! I just bought some more to help conceal. By the end of the day I have to hold my pants together with a hair tie. The beginning of the day I am fine and can button them. But by the end of the day I can no longer hold it in. I am just thankful only my belly is growing! I can still fit into my skinny jeans! With the help of a hair tie of course!

Old Mar 31st, 2015, 17:49 PM   57
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Kiley good luck tommrow can't wait to see your beautiful scan pic my sickness used come on at night time / evening time too .... Weird I'd be fine all day then ... Felt uck

Kmpe Friday oooh so an exciting week all round can't wait for the updates !!!

Ticking along ladies ..... The 2nd tri almost upon us ! Eeeeeeek

Oh have you heard the great news of the day ???? Not mine to share lol

Old Apr 1st, 2015, 16:08 PM   58
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Doc appointment went great! Said everything is still looking perfect. He even commended me on being so healthy and exercising prior to getting pregnant as well as try to continue with it during. I mentioned something about the last two weeks being horrible diet-wise, eating crappy since that was the only type of food that did not make me nauseous, and now eating all the time just so I do not get nauseous! And I said that I was sure I gained a little (I did not look when they weighed me today, don't want to obsess too much about it) but he said I was just fine. He said "your pregnancy will be a joke". He meant it in a good way though haha! He said since I went into it being so healthy it should be a breeze. I sure hope he is right! I finally like yogurt again, so that is good. Yay another healthy snack to eat!! No more Easter candy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7048.jpg (28.5 KB, 7 views)

Old Apr 1st, 2015, 16:33 PM   59
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Kiley what great news !!!! I can also see ear buds forming !!!! What a cutie

Oh and do expect to gain lol... Average weight gain for healthy pregnancy is 1-5-2 stone . Most of that is baby, placenta and fluid ! So your right not to obsess as it will go up and needs to

Old Apr 2nd, 2015, 02:25 AM   60
Liz77
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Posting to follow...