LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 3rd, 2015, 16:57 PM   1
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

TTC over 38 phase 2 " THE BUMP BUDDIES "

Hi everyone so this is our graduation thread yipeeee
( even though I haven't graduated yet ) I so hope those who have gotten their BFP aka graduated from ttc join and share their journey . I for one will be checking in regularly for updates ,symptoms , scans , bump pics .. Food aversions , nursery decorating , showers and finally but the best bit

LABOUR WATCH eeeeeeek can't wait !!!

Tis is for everyone form the 38 ttc thread but all are welcome so ladies who is our graduates so far ???? Come on dont be shy

Old Mar 3rd, 2015, 21:17 PM   2
KileyJean
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi Left!! Thanks for creating this!! Happy to be able to keep in touch with some of you! So I REALLY hope some of you join me over here soon!!

I am 5 weeks + 1 day today and feeling surprisingly good so far. I did find a nice group of women on the pregnancy side. They have helped put my mind at ease. I had a mini freak out yesterday because I still have not had much for symptoms. I've only had tender boobs. Not even tired yet. Still keeping up with my workouts everyday. My mom told me to try not to worry. It's still very early and symptoms will come and go. Ended up taking another pregnancy test yesterday just to help ease my mind. Took a Clear Blue Easy Weeks Estimator and it said 2-3 weeks past O which is correct! Yesterday I was exactly 3 weeks past O. My appointment is next Wednesday which will not be here soon enough!

Old Mar 4th, 2015, 11:20 AM   3
Wish2BMom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

posting to stalk and keep track of the lovely preggos!

Old Mar 4th, 2015, 12:17 PM   4
Dandi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Posting to follow!

Old Mar 4th, 2015, 15:17 PM   5
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hi kiley whoever posted about the 12 week wait being worse than the 2 week wait is right !! When I was pg after my mmc I started a thread called the 12 week wait it ended up being such a positive thread try not worry I had zero symptoms until about mid way through my 6th week . All of a sudden I had the urge to vomit !! Out of the blue , no sick tummy just came over me . I thought it was all in my head until it happened every morning till 32 weeks lol.... Also things like food aversions crept slowly in . I TOTALLY went off some foods I knew I loved and by about 11 weeks I could not cook at all !!! Its weird but so wonderful . My cravings were ICE water , buckets of the stuff !! Could not get enough of it and the only thing I could eat was super noodles , the dried out processed one and only the curry ones . So I pretty much lived on them and water for 18 weeks lol.....

Also things your not told ... You get lightening pains ( shooting pains ) in your vagina !! Quite normal. You cramp alot !!! I spotted a couple of times in the first 8 weeks and all was just fine . Your cm increases dramatically in that you feel " wet " down below alot lol..

I'm so excited for you so your first appointment the 11th right ? Is it with a obgyn or midwife ? Do you think they will scan you ?
Does it feel real yet ??? Try take every day as it comes can't wait to accompany on your journey MMMM so wonder who will be next ???? Exciting isn't it !!!

I'm Regina btw xxxxxx

Old Mar 5th, 2015, 02:20 AM   6
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Mmm anyone know how to edit the name of a thread ??

Old Mar 5th, 2015, 08:08 AM   7
Wish2BMom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

I'm not sure how to edit the name of a thread. i think I've tried before and couldn't figure it out, so I just made a new one

Old Mar 9th, 2015, 12:15 PM   8
Mdc
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Posting to follow.

GL on your appt on Wed Kiley!

Old Mar 10th, 2015, 15:06 PM   9
Dandi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Left- I just figured out how to change the title of a thread and I remembered that you had asked here a few days ago, so I thought I'd share.

You go to your first post in this thread and click edit, then click go advanced, then you change the title in the title box and save it.

Old Mar 11th, 2015, 09:55 AM   10
Left wonderin
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Thanks dani ill try it now