LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8th, 2015, 13:39 PM   31
Bekah78
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Let us know how you get on Aayla. Will be thinking of you. Everything crossed all ok!

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 08:11 AM   32
PugLuvAh
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Another Canadian here! (just north of Toronto). Turning 37 in October and pregnant with #3.

Just wanted to wish all you ladies good luck

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 08:47 AM   33
Hopeful1479
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugLuvAh View Post
Another Canadian here! (just north of Toronto). Turning 37 in October and pregnant with #3.

Just wanted to wish all you ladies good luck
Welcome!! Congrats on #3!! How has your pregnancy going thus far?

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 08:48 AM   34
Hopeful1479
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayla View Post
I am booked in for an ultrasound at the hospital in 2 hr and 45 min. So I am hoping we see good news. But even if we don't I just want to know and to be able to grieve so we can move on and try again. I am still hopeful as the cramps are minimal. the bleed picked up a tiny bit last night but still not a lot there on the pad. FX

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 10:13 AM   35
Bekah78
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Just back from my first scan. All ok and dates matched what we thought. So officially 7weeks and 5 days.... Oh and I'm carrying one. Due date 22nd April 2016.

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 10:59 AM   36
Hopeful1479
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekah78 View Post
Just back from my first scan. All ok and dates matched what we thought. So officially 7weeks and 5 days.... Oh and I'm carrying one. Due date 22nd April 2016.
YAY!! That is awesome, congrats good to hear... So did you book your next scan? Not sure if its different where you are from?

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 11:03 AM   37
Bekah78
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I'm in Scotland. I just need to call my GP and get it arranged.

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 13:00 PM   38
Aayla
Other
BnB Addict

so the sonographer told me "all I can tell you is I see no sign of pregnancy" but at 6 weeks and with my hcg levels that doesn't surprise her. I am expecting a call today from my fertility doc to go over the results and next steps. I expect blood work to check my levels.
To be honest I'm not hopeful. All my symptoms are gone and the bleeding hasn't stopped. It hasn't gotten worse. It either goes lighter or stays the same. I just want to know for sure. This limbo is killing me.

Old Sep 9th, 2015, 14:25 PM   39
Bekah78
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

So sorry to read your update. Hugs! Hope you get some answers soon Aayla.

Old Sep 10th, 2015, 09:58 AM   40
Hopeful1479
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayla View Post
so the sonographer told me "all I can tell you is I see no sign of pregnancy" but at 6 weeks and with my hcg levels that doesn't surprise her. I am expecting a call today from my fertility doc to go over the results and next steps. I expect blood work to check my levels.
To be honest I'm not hopeful. All my symptoms are gone and the bleeding hasn't stopped. It hasn't gotten worse. It either goes lighter or stays the same. I just want to know for sure. This limbo is killing me.
i am so sorry you have to go through this, I still have my fingers crossed for you as I had a friend bleed for 3 weeks in her first trimester and the end result was a happy little girl... Our bodies do bizarre things, either way try and keep your head up....