LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 19th, 2015, 12:26 PM   31
Miss Bellum
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

That's such an early start dimmu! And to think I'm complaining about 5am wake ups as a temporary thing. Had a pretty good night think I crashed out at 10 and slept through till 5. Sorry to hear the nausea has arrived hope it doesnt last long. I have such a low level of nausea I'm not sure if its real or if I am looking for symptoms.

Luckily for me most of my clothes are quite loose fitting so I think I can get by for a while yet.

Eva, its true we have to wait until 12 weeks for the first free scan. You can get earlier ones if you pay. Its great that your health insurance covers so many scans.

It must be really worrying if you have had a mc. My first pregnancy, I had no symptoms at all so maybe you are just having an easier time of it? I will keep my fingers crossed the scan gives a positive result.

Old Nov 19th, 2015, 13:48 PM   32
dimmu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi Eva, good to hear from you again. It's still early days, hopefully some symptoms will come along soon and if not, perhaps, just as Miss Bellum said, you are one of the lucky ones who don't get any with this pregnancy! Good luck with your scan.

Miss Bellum I'm glad to hear you had a better night! Hopefully it will be the same again tonight. I've chosen to start work earlier than most people as it means I can leave at 4 pm. That way I can collect DD from the after school club just after 5 pm. If I picked her up an hour later it wouldn't leave much time for dinner, homework, play etc in the evenings. It's hard at times when the alarm goes off that early, but worth it as I get to spend some extra time with DD in the evenings. DH takes her to school in the mornings so I only have to get myself ready!

Old Nov 19th, 2015, 14:22 PM   33
JJay
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi Eva, it sounds like we are in the same boat after both having recent mmcs at 9.5 weeks. I swing from being really nervous to thinking it's unlikely to be that unlucky twice in a row!

Miss Bellum, glad you had a better night. Mine was ok too 10.30-6 with one 4.45 wake up.

Dimmu, your morning is so early but I guess it's lovely only having to get yourself ready. I so enjoy the freedom of getting only me ready on the very rare business trip I have. Sorry the nausea has hit but reassuring at the same time.

I have been up and down as I had very few symptoms yesterday and my bloating completely disappeared. When DS woke at 4.45 I started googling 'loss of bloating in early pregnancy' I am a looney! Anyway bloating is now back along with a little bit of nausea and very sore boobs. Yay! I've also managed to hold off on the digi. I might try tomorrow though. When are you doing yours Dimmu?

How far along is everyone?

Old Nov 19th, 2015, 15:09 PM   34
dimmu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Oh you're not alone with googling everything, even in the middle of the night. Somehow I thought tww would bring out the worst in me in terms of googling stuff, but think I'm just addicted now and always trolling old pregnancy forums lol.

I'm six weeks now, planning to do the digi on sunday. How about you, when you gonna use yours?

Old Nov 19th, 2015, 17:35 PM   35
JJay
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I think I might try the digi tomorrow afternoon, it will be a week since I got 2-3. I know I should hold out until at least Sunday. I'll see...

No googling tonight I'm bloated, nauseous and tired! Night all

Old Nov 19th, 2015, 19:32 PM   36
Karkey
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Kinda in the same boat myself. My symptoms have all but vanished apart from missed period. My boobs are no longer sore n cramps are to a minimum. Not sure what to think as so long since I've been through this so I can't remember. Keeping my fingers crossed coz my first scan isn't til 6th Jan when I'll be 12 weeks. Done a digital test late afternoon and said pregnant 2-3 but I'm 5 weeks 1 day so confused.

Old Nov 19th, 2015, 21:54 PM   37
eva1978
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thanks dimmu, miss bellum and jjay for your support! I'm also a google monster at times... I tend to feel better about things when I just DON'T google anything, lol. But it's hard to resist!

Karkey - I know how you feel. Nothing to do but hang in there! We're there with you!

I'm currently 6w1d.
I booked an appt for next week when I'll be 6w4d. Hoping to see a heartbeat!

I miss Germany when I was able to receive a scan at every Gyno visit for a fee of 150 Euro. I had about a dozen scans with both of my successful pregnancies! Ah well... different healthcare systems. :-S

Old Nov 20th, 2015, 03:25 AM   38
dimmu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Karkey I think 2-3 weeks on digi when you are five weeks is correct. I understand that the digis count the time from conception rather than the start of the period, so is roughly two weeks behind if that makes sense?

Yeah google is bad, you can come up with the answers you want, and then read another old pregnancy thread where there is the worst possible outcome with whatever symptoms you are googling. And of course then there are those inconclusive ones where after you've read five pages of old posts there's no update about the outcome lol. Pointless anyway, should learn to stay away.

My morning sickness is getting worse now. It has gone from evening sickness to all day nausea/travel sickness, and this morning I had a glass of orange juice and it came back up. Feeling dreadful now, at work but can't concentrate. Luckily my boss is not in today!

Old Nov 20th, 2015, 07:39 AM   39
Karkey
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hope ur sickness doesn't last too long Dimmu. Still not feeling anything apart from odd crampy feeling today. But it's something I suppose. This waiting is AWFUL!!!

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 03:54 AM   40
JJay
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

How exciting Eva, the first scan on this thread next week. I'm looking forward to hearing about it

Karkey, I agree with Dimmu it's still early to get 3+ on a digi, from what I understand levels can vary quite a lot early on. I've been trying to hold out doing my last digi after getting 2-3 last Friday. I think I will try today or Sunday. You're right the waiting is horrid, I much prefer later on with a nice bump and movements.

Sorry you're sick Dimmu, I hope it passes quickly. I know what you mean about not being able to concentrate on anything else. I have to force myself to think of other things otherwise I'd be on here all day!

I felt pretty rotten yesterday, it's like having a permanent bad hangover!