LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 21st, 2015, 05:57 AM   41
JJay
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Grrrrrr I am clearblue cross!

Finally got my last digi out of the cupboard hoping for my 3+ and found this!? I obviously didn't read the pack properly but I didn't even know they did mixed packs. I feel tricked.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (30.9 KB, 14 views)

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 06:03 AM   42
dimmu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Oh no, I almost bought one of those packs as well!

Clearly a sign you should leave the testing for a bit longer!

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 07:09 AM   43
JJay
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

You're right! I might not even bother now as only 9 days until my scan and at least it was a nice bright line!

Good luck for yours tomorrow

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 12:49 PM   44
Miss Bellum
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I'm not happy with Clearblue at the moment either. I bought a double box of the Clearblue Easy test, with each box containing two tests. None of them worked at all, not even a control line.

The box for the double is very confusing, its not clear at all what you are getting. How frustrating for you JJay.

Hope everyone had a good day. For once, I actually got a lie in until 8am so feeling pretty good.

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 13:52 PM   45
JJay
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Glad you got a lie in Miss B, I was up a few times in the night but also had a nice lie in this morning that's rotten that neither of your tests worked - I bet if you complain to Clearblue they will send you a free pack.

I couldn't resist the digis at the supermarket this afternoon but pleased to have my 3+

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (14.2 KB, 4 views)

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 14:00 PM   46
Miss Bellum
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Whoops edited earlier post as I meant to say didn't even get a control line. I did another first response one step and got such a strong line the control was barely visible.

Great to see you got your 3 week digi

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 15:32 PM   47
dimmu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Jjay that's great, yay!

I've not done my digi yet, I guess I'll do it tomorrow. Not sure whether to use fmu though as I seem to get stronger lines in the afternoons, and I have to use toilet at night as well.

Miss Bellum, getting to sleep until 8 am, that's amazing! DD woke me up at 6.30 am today when she needed the loo.

My morning sickness has been better today, I got some sea-bands and popped them on today before I even got up and think they are helping. The edge of the nausea is gone, not sure if it is some sort of placebo effect or if the bands actually work, but either way I've felt better than yesterday. The other thing I've done is to keep eating, small portions in frequent intervals, just a slice of toast with some cheese, then another one maybe one or max two hours later and so on.
The good news is I've gone off chocolate and coffee, I usually can't resist either!!! The bad news is I keep craving salty unhealthy stuff like crackers and crisps, they really help with nausea as well.
I'm so gonna put on weight with this pregnancy.

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 16:04 PM   48
Miss Bellum
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Glad your ms has been better today.

She did wake up at 4:30 but I was able to get her back in bed, was amazed she slept through till 8.

I think I will struggle with weight too Trying to keep up with exercise and to eat sensibly but its tough. Perhaps you could try something like snackajacks or flavoured rice cakes?

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 17:40 PM   49
JJay
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I know I will struggle with weight I put on 70lb with DD, lost 60 then fell pregnant with DS a year later. Tried hard not to put on as much but still ended up +60lb so back where I was! Lost 50lb since I had him but am still net 20lb up since before children. As this will be our last I'm determined to get back to a healthy bmi afterwards.

Old Nov 22nd, 2015, 05:39 AM   50
dimmu
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I finally did my digi this morning after maybe 4-5 hour hold, it's 3+ weeks.

Phew, such a relief.

I was the same as you Jay with my last pregnancy, I put on lots of weight but I was never actually weighed so don't know how much exactly. I lost most of it quite quickly because I was breastfeeding, but 10 mlbs decided to stick around. I was 32/33 then so I'm sure the struggle with weight won't be any easier this time.

I was sick this morning. Think I have to start having something to eat next to bed that I can snack on before getting up, had the same with the last pregnancy.

Miss Bellum are you gonna get more tests? You don't have any early scans booked do you?

I have my first GP appointment on Wednesday, and still haven't decided which hospital I want. Have to make up my mind soon.