Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 20th, 2015, 13:43 PM   1
TaraMum
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

40 year old mum of two...and pregnant again :)

Hi everyone!

I'm Tara, mum to a wonderful 17 year old and beautiful 3 year old, i recently found out that I'm pregnant again and am 6 weeks today! It was a very happy surprise and it seems that I have inherited my turbo ovaries and awesome fertility on my mum's side (she was 42 when she had me).

Slightly nervous as I'm high risk due to a previous stillbirth, plus I had a vaginal prolapse, group b strep and polyhydramnios in my last pregnancy, plus have had a little spotting and pain with this one but feeling positive

Anyone else due in July? Nice to be with other mature mums!

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 23:14 PM   2
Qmama79
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Congratulations! I hope all goes well! X

Old Nov 21st, 2015, 23:59 PM   3
Suzy t
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB Member

Hi I'm in much the same boat as you! I have a 16 year old and a 2 year old, and am now due for my new one in July. Oh, and I'm 42! That's the most impressive bit haha. Would be happy to hang with you - I'm part of a July group and sometimes the age difference is way more obvious! No disrespect, but gee they complain a lot already!! Lol..

Old Dec 2nd, 2015, 11:01 AM   4
TaraMum
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

These youngsters have it easy, heh

Old Dec 2nd, 2015, 18:28 PM   5
Nikki Leigh
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I'm 43, mom of one 3 year old, and PG again (surprise)! Due in July. My first PG was uneventful. I did have a MC in May (also unplanned), so I'll just quietly wait until things are more shored up with this PG before I roll out the red carpet.

Old Dec 3rd, 2015, 12:26 PM   6
Hopeful1479
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

First of all congrats on your baby!! Welcome to the thread, I will be 37 when I have my second child...

Old Dec 9th, 2015, 13:22 PM   7
mitchnorm
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hiya.....I am 42 and pregnant with number 2. Daughter is 4 in March. I am due end of July

Tentatively excited as have had a couple of chemical pregnancies in last 15 months and one loss at 9 weeks....diagnosed as a partial molar. I got discharged in early October and fell pregnant the very next cycle

Had a scan in EPU on Monday....6w 4d I estimated...they put me at 6 weeks. Thinking of demanding another scan before the 12 week scan as they should tbh....especially with molar history

Hi everyone x x

SEO by vBSEO