LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 6th, 2016, 12:59 PM   11
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Yes I guess I should have looked at your signature lol

I would kind of like it to be a surprise, but DH absolutely won't go for it. 😂

So cute that all the kids were excited! How long of maternity leave will you get?

I'm feeling good, definitely not feeling pregnant (yet) - thanks for asking!

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 06:27 AM   12
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi ladies...Congratulations on your pregnancies! Hope you don't mind me joining, I got my bfp this morning, its unexpected but we are both happy though I feel quite overwhelmed at the thought of 4 children 6yrs & under.
Xx

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 09:27 AM   13
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Hi KellyRae, welcome and congrtulations!! How exciting!! Any idea how far along you are?

Yes, 4 little ones is a lot! A lot of work and a lot of fun!! We are expecting our 3rd (and last) baby and we are a bit nervous going from 2 to 3. Any tips? Lol

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 10:53 AM   14
elliecain
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi Kelly and congratulations! I'm growing my first, so the idea of 4 does sound quite overwhelming, though my brother has 4 and I think they entertain each other quite well!

I had my combined test results today and my risk is really low - 1:2425 for Downs and 1:20,000 for Edwards and Pataus. I'm so relieved!

Tomorrow, I have 2 antenatal appointments - endocrinologist in the morning and finally booking in with midwife in the evening!

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 12:55 PM   15
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thank you both!
Greatful365: I found going from 2-3 quite easy as the girls were quite self sufficiant and we worked baby around our already established routine..they all now get on so well and play together great! So fingers crossed this will work just as well...
Just need a bigger car!!!

Elliecain: fab result! And your first how lovely! They are all precious but your first is so exciting with lots of firsts to enjoy along the way xx

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 13:07 PM   16
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Ps..I am around 4 weeks so still early x

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 13:24 PM   17
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Ellie - Hooray to your great results! That is a nice relief for sure. I am so excited for you, as I agree with Kelly that while each pregnancy and child is so special, the first is something vey special on its own. You have so much to look forward to

Kelly- well thats good to hear! My husband is the only one working right now as I am trying to be a stay at home mom for as long as I can. Money is tight though on one income so the stress of needing to find another bigger vehicle is a bit overwhelming. I wonder if I can fit 3 carseats in one row???? ....but seriously. Lol

My son plays with his brother, but honestly lately he has been rather mean to him. I hope it is a phase! He's been acting so naughty lately!

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 13:43 PM   18
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful365 View Post
Ellie - Hooray to your great results! That is a nice relief for sure. I am so excited for you, as I agree with Kelly that while each pregnancy and child is so special, the first is something vey special on its own. You have so much to look forward to

Kelly- well thats good to hear! My husband is the only one working right now as I am trying to be a stay at home mom for as long as I can. Money is tight though on one income so the stress of needing to find another bigger vehicle is a bit overwhelming. I wonder if I can fit 3 carseats in one row???? ....but seriously. Lol

My son plays with his brother, but honestly lately he has been rather mean to him. I hope it is a phase! He's been acting so naughty lately!
We currently have a ford focus and fit three in the back! Two junior seats and a baby seat but the bigger baby ones not the one that you can put on pushchairs...we first looked at a picasso which has three individual seats...we may have to upgrade to a zafira or something like! I am just doing my driving lessons too so at least that will make life easier, I am also stay at home mum and it is a pain not driving and relying on public transport when my husband is at work all day xx

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 14:46 PM   19
beccabonny
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi ladies, I'm just 35 last month and got my BFP 8/31. It will be our first after a couple of losses, and I look forward to my appointment on Monday. Congratulations to everyone! I look forward to seeing everyone's pregnancies progress

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 16:06 PM   20
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Kelly - Oh thats good to hear! We will have two convertible carseats and an infant seat and we currently have an extended cab truck, so we shall see if we can fit all 3! FX'd!! Where do you live? I am in the United States, in Michigan.

Becca- Welcome!! Congrats on your BFP! FX'd for you to have a beautiful rainbow baby How are you feeling? Any symptoms?