LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 7th, 2016, 19:13 PM   21
Classic Girl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Can I join? I got my BFP a week ago and now 4 weeks 2 days pregnant (16dpo?) Hoping this is our rainbow! I'm 43 with a 17yo and a 9yo. Dr wanted me in for a scan at 6 weeks but he is going out of town 2 days before so he wants to go ahead and pull me in next Thursday before he leaves and then again 2 weeks later. So I guess 5.3 and 7+ to check progression. I am so happy he's being so proactive with me after my m/c in February! Due date is May 15 as of the calculator! Please stick baby!

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 19:54 PM   22
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Stalking you classic! Wish mine would call me back to make an appt!

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 20:59 PM   23
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Welcome Ms Elizabeth and Congrats!!!!!

Welcome Classic Girl! Congratulations and FX'd for your rainbow baby! I am just two days ahead of you at 4 weeks 4 days - Due May 13th! Can't wait to hear about your appointment on Wednesday. My first appointment isn't until October 13th.....torture!!!

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 21:03 PM   24
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thank you grateful....I don't really have much info until my appt....whenever that is. All I knowant, last year with DS...Dr got the due date correct. Who actually gives birth on their due date? So, I'm waiting for her to tell me. Lol

Old Sep 7th, 2016, 21:38 PM   25
elliecain
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Welcome and congratulations Becca, Ms Elizabeth and Classic.

This is my first and my rainbow too, so I can totally understand your fears. I've waited a long time for this and I was terrified of another m/c for weeks and I'm not going to tell you not to worry. It is a very real and normal fear. I had my 12 week scan last week (after 2 early scans) and I'm finally starting to relax and know this is my take home baby.

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 03:13 AM   26
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I am in the U.K not far from Manchester. Getting ready for our lovely winter weather!
Congrats Becca...what are all our estimated due dates?
Mine is 18th May but I am a type 1 diabetic so I will most likely have a c-section at 38 weeks so that puts me around 3rd May xx

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 03:15 AM   27
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Congrats Ms Elizabeth & Classic xx

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 03:54 AM   28
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Kellyrae....thank you! I haven't been to the Dr but the Internet tells me the 7th. Lol

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 06:53 AM   29
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Elizabeth View Post
Thank you grateful....I don't really have much info until my appt....whenever that is. All I knowant, last year with DS...Dr got the due date correct. Who actually gives birth on their due date? So, I'm waiting for her to tell me. Lol
Wanna hear something crazy? My son born last year was born on his exact due date too! He was born at 1:17 am...so its like he knew it was time to cone out. It's quite rare! So funny that happened to both of us last year

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 08:04 AM   30
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Too funny! I wish I knew that was DS's plan...I would have cleaned the house...I thought I had time. Lol