LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8th, 2016, 08:34 AM   31
beccabonny
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Grateful - I have tons of symptoms! Nausea, food aversions, heightened sense of smell, easily tired, sore boobs...you name it, lol. Thanks for the welcome!

ClassicGirl - welcome and congrats!! Hoping your little rainbow bean sticks!

Ellie - thank you for the welcome! How were your early scans? I'm nervous but more hopeful with all these symptoms. Thanks for understanding Yay for rainbows!

Kelly - when does winter start for you?!? We probably won't get any snow until December, though we had some in Oct last year.

My EDD is actually 3 May as well so we could be in on the same day for delivery! I know unless scheduled it probably won't be exact, but... Sounds like the ladies here have actually had some exact ones!

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 11:43 AM   32
kellyrae
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hey Becca, our winter is any time from mid september I would say! I live in a small village thats situated in the middle of hills and valleys so we get lots of cold windy and rainy days....would be nice to get snow over xmas but it doesnt usually happen...normally rain and cold temperatures xx

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 15:39 PM   33
2nd time
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi I'm 36 & currently pregnant with number 7 4 girls one boy and an angel I feel kind of weird to be a older mum and this pregnancy is already taking it out of me it's either my age or running round after 5 aged 6 and under
, but I'm really tired

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 20:13 PM   34
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Welcome 2nd Time and a huge congratulations on #7! I always wanted a big family and lots of kids, but we had a hard time TTC our first and so we got started pretty late. I will be happy and complete at 3.

I hear you on the tired...I am feeling very low energy the past few days, I just want to sleep! Not sure if it's my age or the fact that both of my kids keep waking me at night! I'm sure that chasing around that many kids is what has you tired for sure! What are your kids ages? What is your due date?

Old Sep 8th, 2016, 20:23 PM   35
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Ladies, I added all of our due dates to the 1st post Let me know if there is anything else you think we should add.

Old Sep 9th, 2016, 01:28 AM   36
elliecain
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Welcome, 2nd time. 7, wow! I'd have loved a big family, but I'm having my first at 39, so I'm sure I will only have 1 or 2 now.
Still, I'll be very happy with whatever we get. This one was hard fought for and will be a miracle.
I booked in with midwife last night and I'm 13 weeks today! So excited to be into the second tri

How's everyone feeling? I'm feeling much less drained now. The first few weeks sucked my energy out of me.

Old Sep 9th, 2016, 05:34 AM   37
2nd time
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

My kids are 6, 5, 4, 2,:&1 I'm due on 12/02/17. We tried for years for number one and we're told dh had virtually no live spermatogenesis guess that sorted it's self out.

Old Sep 9th, 2016, 09:55 AM   38
Classic Girl
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'd say it has, 2nd sounds like he's got plenty to go around!

Ms. Elizabeth: they originally set me up for an 8 week appt but I called back the next day to talk to someone who KNEW me, my age, my loss in Feb. and Dr called me back personally to push up the dates etc. I say...squeaky wheel gets the oil. So...yeah...big them a little bit!

Old Sep 9th, 2016, 10:06 AM   39
Ms Elizabeth
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Classic....if I remember from last time...I meet with my obgyn...then schedule an ultrasound and another meeting with the high risk Dr who does her own ultrasound. It's just that....waiting till I get those appts....I want to see now. Lol. Just a peek. My Dr only does first prenatal on Thursday and I believe the ultrasound tech is only Mondays. Something weird like that.

Old Sep 9th, 2016, 20:18 PM   40
Grateful365
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

ellie- Glad your getting your energy back! I am feeling so low energy and drained during the day! Are you particularly hoping for a boy or girl? The gender ultrasound is such an exciting moment.

2nd - Yes it sounds like any problem has resolved for sure! That is awesome. I added your due date to the 1st post.

Classic - Glad you were a squeaky wheel and got your appointment moved up. I agree that sometimes we definitely have to advocate on our own behalf!

Ms. Elizabeth - I hate waiting too! I so wanna peek! Just a quick peek!

AFM: Still having zero symptoms. Kinda wish I had a few IC's left just so I can feel better and look at a dark line..... Do I really have to wait until October 13?! Bleh!